4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
oh god not the blue fox again, she is burned into my mind as the "abandoned games" character. just like star fox 2.

Bloddrake

Aug 16, 2017
So i have seen the horse, the shaman, and the blacksmith couple. there was a hint about a scene with the blacksmith in the end of content message. any one know how to get it?

Qudrossomuto

Jul 26, 2022
I want to say something to the developer: friend, you know, for decades game developers have known about the existence of the "esc" key, when you press this key, the game menu appears. You know? Not the letter O or any other bullshit, but the simplest and most familiar "esc" key.
The camera in free mode in scenes, and sometimes in automatic mode, loses focus.
You better add a POV camera of all characters with variable angle of view.
Quests should be tracked somehow.

Azure Tales

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2024
Models look really great tbh, though I definitely recommend turning down the resolution scaling it helped with the frames greatly at least for me.

Definitely needs some love on the UI, a quest log (I was unable to find any) would be amazing, perhaps a glow or glitter around certain quest items too? Saves are also a little bit clunky.

I can't tell if it was just buggy client, or if there is a breath meter for sprinting? I'd suddenly be unable to sprint a lot of the time, I don't think having traversal in the game be a painstaking process is the way to go, but that is up to you.

I noticed buttons in the sex scenes, specifically the 'next' one was often buggy, sometimes It'd work in a singular click, sometimes I'd be sitting there clicking for 10~15 times, could just be me. I also think you should have a skip button for sex scenes (at least ones you have already played). I went back to a scene thinking it could lead to a new scene/more, and it just repeated the scene, I hadn't made a save before hand so was kinda just stuck watching the scene for another 3~4 minutes.

The sound effects are not bad, but are far from great they could definitely use some love, and more variation especially in sex scenes. I know voice acting is expensive, if you don't plan to voice the characters you could throw in some text during the scenes to spice things up, repetitive moaning effects can kind of take away from what is overall pretty solid work (y).

A small nitpick as someone who has played LoK and every variation I can think of over the years, Krystal seems uh... very 'easy going' for lack of better words to both her scenario, and the sexual advances of these foreign alien lizard people. Why yes I just landed here a day ago, and am arguably held against my will, but sure I'll suck your dick and fuck your wife. It just feels a little 'off', not that it wasn't enjoyable though.

Overall it's got a solid base, but like everyone else in here has mentioned I hope it doesn't fall to the LoK curse.

Also mentioned in this thread, but yea Futa would be a +1.

Thank you for your feeback, will note it down!

Vyniril

Aug 7, 2017
Good proof of concept so far. Just one quick question though. Where are the save files located? Its not in the usual place for Unity games.

Apr 28, 2020
This franchise is cursed to never complete a game. Although there was that one flash game that was pretty complete, it had multiple endings even.

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
if the "esc" key isnt possible...how about "tab"? thats an easy in reach key that also generally functions a menu. also yeah please a highlight around interactive objects ould be nice. if i can throw my two cents in for future scenes, maybe some with the guard where you try to get in/out at night and he normally wont let you...unless you do him a favor

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes