4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

23OO23

Aug 26, 2018
I don't think its a good idea, but get back to me with the results i'm genuinely curios O_O
Not the best performance, but I also don't have the best computer - still, a little optimization will go a long way. For example, new Before the Storm from Auril works perfectly fine for me even on high settings and good resolution while here I think it's the motion blur that is doing something and probably a bunch of other unnecessary visual effects.

So - optimization will go a long way, as someone said.

HelloneYolo

Feb 14, 2019
how to get to the other scenes ive only got the horse so far?
Talk with Nora more, take her flowers quest, visit Ayla in the tavern, and take her quest for the couple. And listen to what they are saying. Edit read what they are saying :D

Last edited:

Maaxiwilliam

Apr 29, 2019
players"oh hi little guy, you look like a fun play. I got just a couple of questions I like to ask. What kind of game are you?"
game: "yes!"
players: "what do you mean? Are you point&click, 2d, 3d... vn maybe?"
players: "weird, anyhow; when do you think you will be completed?"
players: "this isn't helpful, can you at least tell me how many devs are working on you?"

hitmanx2x

Dec 24, 2017
Can anyone tell me where to find the flowers? I have walked through the entire map, including the ship. Just cant find it...

Chicunsu

Feb 26, 2021
how the fuck do you change options here, i can't do anything really since the moment i move my mouse the camera does a 360 and the motion blur is at 300% or something

aaaaaaaa22

Aug 26, 2018
Lumen needs to desperately be turned off/disabled, but solid start hopefully it won't turn out like rest

wolfkali

Oct 23, 2023
English is not my language, but I will try.

PERFORMANCE, performance is good on a GTX 1650 OC 4gb ddr6, I can't say it's bad because I've seen worse and this one performs well for an early concept.

GAMEPLAY, the gameplay is total satisfaction and the animations are perfect. Regarding the camera speed, it is solved by changing the DPI of the mouse,

BUGS, I didn't see anything during my game, maybe it's something FPS, I remember playing an indie title that if you had less than 30fps errors appeared.

I give it 10/10. The truth is, I liked the concept. If you make it an action-adventure game with some role-playing and being able to customize it with costumes, it would be magnificent. Maybe an open world is too much, but a semi-open world with a linear story would be fine, if I want this development to be finished, it has what it takes to be a good game.

• Love
Reactions: HelloneYolo

Maaxiwilliam

Apr 29, 2019
I've gathered wood and helped the blacksmith, now everyone is saying good night and it got pretty dark but I don't know where the bed is and how I can sleep -...-

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes