4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Azure Tales

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2024
Alright i think it ends after that, at least i cant find new interaction after that.
Looks good so far, so in total we have:

- Add Torch/Light to Character for use at night
- Highlight Quest Items
- Add Map (maybe with Quest Area)
- Go back in Animations/Repeat Animations (Later also maybe add Gallery to Start?)
- Skip Animation/End Animation
- Bigger Interaction Box for NPC's
That's a very solid feedback summary, will note this down, thank you for the feeback!

Dec 20, 2018
^^^Big agree, but I'd add some ability in options to mess with mouse sensitivity. I dunno if it's just how my build is by default, but the SLIGHTEST mouse movement sends the camera going crazy. It's really jarring, even though I've managed to baby my mouse enough to play reasonably. I really like what you have so far, but FUCK if that wasn't a jarring introduction when I first tried to turn around and approach a door.

Apr 26, 2024
^^^Big agree, but I'd add some ability in options to mess with mouse sensitivity. I dunno if it's just how my build is by default, but the SLIGHTEST mouse movement sends the camera going crazy. It's really jarring, even though I've managed to baby my mouse enough to play reasonably. I really like what you have so far, but FUCK if that wasn't a jarring introduction when I first tried to turn around and approach a door.
Oh yeah i forgot to add this to the list
Mouse sensitivity options etc.

Dec 20, 2018
Also just being a drunk degenerate since the dev is currently reading and responding... if you are taking any ideas of future content... Micro bikini? Love your models, would love to see Krystal in all sorts of spicy attire.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AzureTales-0.0.1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: anextour

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Well, i thought "another Krystal game, yawn"
But the sex scenes are realy well made and the Village doesnt look like the usual "place random objects everywhere"
So i subbed, lets see what happens, hopefully it doesnt turn out another every 6 month a tiny update vaporware game.
Btw, there doesnt seem any sound ?

DragonLSD

Aug 30, 2021
dont know how optomized the game is but atleast for me i cant run it as it crashes mind you my pc isnt bad even though its a couple years old

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes