4.30 star(s) 8 Votes
Apr 26, 2024
Yeah i recommend highlight them, maybe with a white aura or something.
Also increasing the Box for NPC Interaction, sometimes it's hard to find the position to talk with them

FuKyriaStudios

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2024
Legend Of Krystal... This brings back memories, although some sad ones, I feel like she has bad luck with some developments in this kind of games.

Dec 20, 2018
Have you tried looking outside the walls? There are some piles of wood scattered around the forest for the quest.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've checked every part of the accessible map, walking up to each and every tree and wood-looking object, until the sun went down. Can't find the needed firewood to progress. I'll reload and try again, but might be a bug.

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Interesting. I have questions though. What is the playthrough like? I can see it's wander around and find stuff a lot of the time, but can you choose who/what you're sleeping with? Can you choose the quests and so forth?

Apr 26, 2024
Interesting. I have questions though. What is the playthrough like? I can see it's wander around and find stuff a lot of the time, but can you choose who/what you're sleeping with? Can you choose the quests and so forth?
So far i found interaction with the horse
and with the smith + his wife
You can decide if you wanna see this scenes, BUT i wish you could actually skip them/End them whenever you want

Reactions: Taboofan
Apr 26, 2024
Alright i think it ends after that, at least i cant find new interaction after that.
Looks good so far, so in total we have:

- Add Torch/Light to Character for use at night
- Highlight Quest Items
- Add Map (maybe with Quest Area)
- Go back in Animations/Repeat Animations (Later also maybe add Gallery to Start?)
- Skip Animation/End Animation
- Bigger Interaction Box for NPC's

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes