3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
That was mostly a test to try and knwo how to do it :) We won't use it so much in the next episodes but it's interesting for us to know how to do it and use it in other ways :) So it's great that you liked it !

Newhell

Feb 8, 2021
Russian translation is ready, wait for the update.

Перевод на русский язык готов, ждите обновления.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Aright. I get a lot of "Scream" vibes with this 7 rules thing. (Randy telling them the three rules of a horror movie) . But. I wish a lot of games would see this game and understand the rules. This rule 7 is exactly what I want in a game. I play mainly for the plot. The sex is an added bonus. LoL. Liking this game so far.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
Aright. I get a lot of "Scream" vibes with this 7 rules thing. (Randy telling them the three rules of a horror movie) . But. I wish a lot of games would see this game and understand the rules. This rule 7 is exactly what I want in a game. I play mainly for the plot. The sex is an added bonus. LoL. Liking this game so far.
I play this game with two personalities: the good one, where I focus on the girls, especially Madson, and then the evil personality, where I play with the Blue and Red girls. And I'm thinking that the Red and Blue girls will be more interesting in the future.

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
you're randy right !

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
I play this game with two personalities: the good one, where I focus on the girls, especially Madson, and then the evil personality, where I play with the Blue and Red girls. And I'm thinking that the Red and Blue girls will be more interesting in the future.
Continue like that and you will have some surprises :)

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022

Back to work !
Hello B.E.S.T.I.E.S!

I hope your vacation went well and you enjoyed it!

For us there were a few small "inconveniences" when episode 3 was released but everything seems to be back to normal!
For information, the phone "bug" has been fixed, the buttons now work as expected!
The Russian and Chinese translations arrived, late, but are there!

We received quite a bit of feedback on the quiz.
Some found it cool and tried hard to find all the solutions, others on the contrary found it very boring.
The goal was not to put you in difficulty on logic or general knowledge, but just to have a test based on this type of skills or knowledge because, logically, our hero takes a test to be the best student.
Don't worry, we don't plan to do any quizzes soon!

Then in terms of free-roam and story, players generally appreciated the choices offered.

As for the update time (namely that our roadmap, as it was initially established, is currently being followed), we are therefore counting on the end of the year for episode 4. We know that the wait can be a little long but overall we are not bad compared to other games of this genre. Of course some have much more content or increased quality which extends development times.

I'm telling you about this because overall the rating of the game dropped in this episode for these reasons:
- Quiz too difficult
- Development time too long
- Late translation for Russian/Chinese
- Not enough sexual content / or sexual content too difficult to find
- Game not fun enough

We take all your feedback into account and really hope to improve as we go. Once again, don't forget that the game is in early access too so we can improve it as we progress!

We also know that players are more likely to say when they don't like something than when they like something. This is also why we dose and continue more or less in the same vein!

Finally, know that the scenes of episode 4 are already organized, arranged, the choices are already prepared and the intro is already made.

Come on, let's go back because we still have work to do!

Have a good day and see you soon for the first screens of episode 4!

Dolyla

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'm telling you about this because overall the rating of the game dropped in this episode for these reasons:
And "Indian" translation was on time?
You do know that India is the most populated country, which means many potential players?
And whats happening with Japanses? More populated country than Russia, higher standard, better potential fanbase?
Many other countries/languages that deserve spotlights in that "late translation" department...
Probably just a typical zoooners thing - the loudest get spotlight regardless of anything else :KEK:

btw, out of all things one (adult) game can or cant have the most irrelevant thingy would be "translations"...apart from music ofc.
yet thats just me, im getting zoooners "rule" the world...becuase of that, if i might add, it isnt surprising that world is in such great state:HideThePain:

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
- Quiz too difficult
- Development time too long
- Not enough sexual content / or sexual content too difficult to find
- Game not fun enough
from what I remember after reading recent reviews on steam - people were ranting mostly about quiz lol, personally though I find it fun, but to each their own of course
don't remember anything about translations , unless you get more crystal feedback from other sources, like on Patreon

"Not enough sexual content / or sexual content too difficult to find" - ok, I don't wanna be a smartass here but lewds without proper story and build-up mean nothing to me, like absolutely zero, the moment game turns into fuckfest - I lose interest in it, story should always come first, but again - subjective

"Game not fun enough" - that's an irony, because you tried to add smth funny in a game, like quiz, and yet...

"Development time too long" - honestly I don't remember when was the previous update so can't argue, I know that you're trying to gather audience and increase your support, just try please to maintain a balance between development speed and quality in order to not to lose even more supporters in a process

in overall, I would say, even though getting feedback from users is good, but sticking to our own ideas/vision sometimes is also good

just my 2 cents :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
And "Indian" translation was on time?
You do know that India is the most populated country, which means many potential players?
And whats happening with Japanses? More populated country than Russia, higher standard, better potential fanbase?
Many other countries/languages that deserve spotlights in that "late translation" department...
Probably just a typical zoooners thing - the loudest get spotlight regardless of anything else :KEK:

btw, out of all things one (adult) game can or cant have the most irrelevant thingy would be "translations"...apart from music ofc.
yet thats just me, im getting zoooners "rule" the world...becuase of that, if i might add, it isnt surprising that world is in such great state:HideThePain:
Japanese is in working progress, same for korean. India will be something we will see for future plans.

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
from what I remember after reading recent reviews on steam - people were ranting mostly about quiz lol, personally though I find it funny, but to each their own of course
don't remember anything about translations , unless you get more crystal feedback from other sources, like on Patreon

"Not enough sexual content / or sexual content too difficult to find" - ok, I don't wanna be a smartass here but lewds without proper story and build-up mean nothing to me, like absolutely zero, the moment game turns into fuckfest - I lose interest in it, story should always come first, but again - subjective

"Game not fun enough" - that's an irony, because you tried to add smth funny in a game, like quiz, and yet...

"Development time too long" - honestly I don't remember when was the previous update so can't argue, I know that you're trying to gather audience and increase your support, just try please to maintain a balance between development speed and quality in order to not to lose even more supporters in a process

in overall, I would say, even though getting feedback from users is good, but sticking to our own ideas/vision sometimes is also good

just my 2 cents :rolleyes:
Yeah we have complaints about the quiz, the not fuckfest game, and about developpement episode 2 in january / extended n March / episode 3 in August and episode 4 aimed for December... i think we're not bad on this... We're not listening to all complaints. We have reviews we deserve :) The game isn't "popular" cause it misses a little something to pass the "popular" cap... and that's a little of all these complaints. But we plan to stay on our vision don't worry ^^ This is a passion project and a dream comes true for us. So we will continue to be better, to have better animations, to give better story and stay on our roadmap that we have established. Thank you for your support !

• Red Heart
Reactions: AlexMpog

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Yeah we have complaints about the quiz, the not fuckfest game, and about developpement episode 2 in january / extended n March / episode 3 in August and episode 4 aimed for December... i think we're not bad on this... We're not listening to all complaints. We have reviews we deserve :) The game isn't "popular" cause it misses a little something to pass the "popular" cap... and that's a little of all these complaints. But we plan to stay on our vision don't worry ^^ This is a passion project and a dream comes true for us. So we will continue to be better, to have better animations, to give better story and stay on our roadmap that we have established. Thank you for your support !
Well. I've only played your game for a bit, as I bounce from one game to the next often so I don't get tired of one. But I do enjoy it. So much so that I just bought it on Steam. Wish I could help out through Patreon or SubscribeStar, but my budget doesn't allow for anything extra like that.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
I liked the quiz, but I'm not a good example, as I used to play Lucas Arts and Sierra games back in the nineties. The hardest part was getting a game over (to get the achievement). With my saves, I couldn’t do it; I only managed when I started a new game and made a point to be the worst from the beginning. As for the quiz, the only one I couldn’t get right was the one about the number sequence. If I had a criticism, it would be the episode's length, but since I have a save with each LI, it wasn’t a problem, and the ending of Blue and Red made up for everything.

Aug 24, 2024
This games looks promising but every time when I start this game I have to choose the language and make a decision about to see strong content or not. Isn't it better that the game remembers that after the first play?

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Well. I've only played your game for a bit, as I bounce from one game to the next often so I don't get tired of one. But I do enjoy it. So much so that I just bought it on Steam. Wish I could help out through Patreon or SubscribeStar, but my budget doesn't allow for anything extra like that.
Don't worry we don't ask support to our players :) If they can, that's great but the only thing we wants is having our players enjoying our game :)

Reactions: Talmadge

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
I liked the quiz, but I'm not a good example, as I used to play Lucas Arts and Sierra games back in the nineties. The hardest part was getting a game over (to get the achievement). With my saves, I couldn’t do it; I only managed when I started a new game and made a point to be the worst from the beginning. As for the quiz, the only one I couldn’t get right was the one about the number sequence. If I had a criticism, it would be the episode's length, but since I have a save with each LI, it wasn’t a problem, and the ending of Blue and Red made up for everything.
Episodes are "calibrated" like a netflix series, one hour each for a first playthrough and more for multiple paths. That let us develop an episode in about 3 months and keep a release schedule "fast"

Reactions: 666billy666
3.40 star(s) 10 Votes