HTML Babe Quest [v1.0] [BabeQuestDev]

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
154 <...> decisions
sugarcubehax ofc. rarely would i play html games without some ez-tweaking :devilish: this one is quest/narrative based though so tweaking anything besides points is useless...though i tried to put 'check' on that bell option...but unfortunately it didnot work...

ez, just make 1.4 version with 5gb content -> upload, so people would have to download new version.

if seriously...i assume you are just toying or practicing with all those twine thingies... and nobody should expect any drift towards some content&quest-heavy 'spell for all' thing or common datesimish html-sandbox ... but i wonder if it is possible to fill that turkey with some random events (with RPgifs ofc) for quick faps sake. (so that game would gain some alternative 'functionality' of 'RPsims/lifeselectors')

Last edited:

MrSafetyCache

Aug 17, 2017
Won't extract on my phone because of a misnamed file. I think It was called use?.gif
I assume the ? Is fucking it up but can't edit the file name without using a computer and I don't have access to one.

BabeQuestDev

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2020
is there a way to get milk?
There's no way to obtain milk in this update, and even if there was, you'd need the wincest patch to get any action from Alli, and that's hard-locked until the patreon reaches a certain goal.

What do I do with the downtown key?
Nothing yet. Downtown should be coming next update.

What is the locker code?
There might be a clue somewhere in the classroom...

privcun

Nov 22, 2020
Does someone knows the password that Janice asks for the laptop in the computer lab? pls i'm stuck

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes