HTML Babe Quest [v1.0] [BabeQuestDev]

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes
May 21, 2017
i banged the chick in the café.. now how to bang her sister from the Bar??? every time i talk to her she says "Have you talked to my sister?" but when trying to talk to the café girl there's no conversation.

BassQ44

Feb 21, 2018
i banged the chick in the café.. now how to bang her sister from the Bar??? every time i talk to her she says "Have you talked to my sister?" but when trying to talk to the café girl there's no conversation.
We need to somehow find a way to 'unlock' downtown

May 21, 2017
We need to somehow find a way to 'unlock' downtown
I've unlocked Downtown. The bar is in the Residential area under Morpheus's Home. I've spoken to the chick in the bar. Its just she asks you to ask a question to her sister(Café chick) and the café chick asks you to go back to her sister (Bar chick). finally MC has enough and bangs the café chick..... now the problem here is when going bac the bar chick she only has "Hey Stud. talked to my sis yet?" dialouge and i can't progress with her.

Blandoats

Jul 18, 2017
In the files I found an image with the caption "made a new friend at the gym" is that an event in game or just a left over image in the files?

BassQ44

Feb 21, 2018
Can't help Roxanne because there is nobody to meet at the cafe except for the barista who asks if I talked to her sister. And her sister is in downtown... :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: aston190

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
How do I unlock downtown? and how do I win the jousting tournament?
I got the key for downtown from an event in the police station after I had arrested enough 'criminals' to talk to the lady in the Computer Lab.
After talking to the librarian, go to comic store and talk to the second girl there, she will teach you. Might require you to have done the quest that involve the first of the two girls there.

dondi12345

Jun 14, 2021
I've unlocked Downtown. The bar is in the Residential area under Morpheus's Home. I've spoken to the chick in the bar. Its just she asks you to ask a question to her sister(Café chick) and the café chick asks you to go back to her sister (Bar chick). finally MC has enough and bangs the café chick..... now the problem here is when going bac the bar chick she only has "Hey Stud. talked to my sis yet?" dialouge and i can't progress with her.
I got the key from a anemic character but the homeless man is speaking lot but not the sentence you told. how to get it?

May 21, 2017
I got the key from a anemic character but the homeless man is speaking lot but not the sentence you told. how to get it?
there are totally 3 to 4 keys you can get in the game. try getting all of them. Just keep progressing with all the chicks and you'll get the right one eventually.

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes