HTML Babe Quest [v1.0] [BabeQuestDev]

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes

dondi12345

Jun 14, 2021
Talk to the comic book store chick and then meet her at the North side alley. She will ask you to go to the Café and come back, do it and you will become a knight.
What the fuck is happened. the knight is the librarian.How? How to fuck her from now on? What to do after that?

dondi12345

Jun 14, 2021
Who said Babe Quest was dead?!

That's right bitches, I'm back. With an update that will knock your socks, your smocks, and your rocks off!

Download:

What's new in 0.5
~12.5k words!
-6 new girls to fuck
-Added Downtown! Here you'll find Morpheus' Pad, the Strip Club, Bar, and more!
-New content at the Library, Cafe, Hospital, and Bank.
-First Art Sex Scene. I wonder who it could be?
-New Fetish Sex Scene: Yandere
-Fleshed out the world a little bit with some flavor text, hangouts, and homeless people.
-Chivalry, Love, and Defeat
-And much, much more!

Enjoy guys!
Why milk quest is repeating and the roxxana is still telling to go to cafe but no one is there. how to catch her and give to cop or what about bonnie. How to fuck her? I got aphrodisiac in the beginning but I couldn't use it now to add on chase challenge. How to use it too?

Jun 10, 2020
I
I got the key for downtown from an event in the police station after I had arrested enough 'criminals' to talk to the lady in the Computer Lab.
After talking to the librarian, go to comic store and talk to the second girl there, she will teach you. Might require you to have done the quest that involve the first of the two girls there.
I finished the computer lab part but got no key. Also for the comic book store theres just one girl and it stays Stacy shouldve been back by now

pookaw

Aug 13, 2021
Just started the new update, but can't progress with roxxane cause no one is at the café
And where to get the café for the doctor?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ozzy763

Ozzy763

Jan 8, 2021
So this game is awesome, but need help.
There’s no possible way that we are suppose to workout enough to get 10,000 strength right? That will take forever!
Can’t find how to access the bar.
Can’t find another way to give the doctor caffeine.

riderfan097

May 12, 2019
So this game is awesome, but need help.
There’s no possible way that we are suppose to workout enough to get 10,000 strength right? That will take forever!
Can’t find how to access the bar.
Can’t find another way to give the doctor caffeine.
For getting strength, you might need to check your computer for that, as you can just buy strength. As for the bar and getting the coffee, assisting the police will surely point you in the right direction.

Not gonna help any more than that, because in my opinion, the exploration and discovery is a part of the fun of this game.

j1rip

Feb 18, 2018
I'm pretty certain I have done everything that can be done till the last update in this one I managed the jousting part and to further proceed I need to get into downtown and can't find a way to it the homeless just talks randomly and that all pretty certain I roamed everywhere currently available

Ozzy763

Jan 8, 2021
For getting strength, you might need to check your computer for that, as you can just buy strength. As for the bar and getting the coffee, assisting the police will surely point you in the right direction.

Not gonna help any more than that, because in my opinion, the exploration and discovery is a part of the fun of this game.
I agree 100% this game is all about exploring. Thanks for the hint, I managed to figure out the strength hack. But I am stuck on repeat much like others, Roxanne says go to the cafe, nobody is there (I know someone was there before this recent update which was basically the end of that update version) but now it’s only the barista saying no coffee meet my sister at the bar.

BabeQuestDev

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2020
I agree 100% this game is all about exploring. Thanks for the hint, I managed to figure out the strength hack. But I am stuck on repeat much like others, Roxanne says go to the cafe, nobody is there (I know someone was there before this recent update which was basically the end of that update version) but now it’s only the barista saying no coffee meet my sister at the bar.
There's honestly a good chance there's a hole in my code somewhere that's making the game glitch out on you. I've had a lot of problems with Roxanne's quests in the past (I coded her cutscenes before I figured out a better way to do them), so if you feel like uploading your save file or something I'd love to take a look at it and see what's wrong.

For now, if you just used one of the built in save files it should get you past whatever content you're stuck at (either 0.3 or 0.4).

Ozzy763

Jan 8, 2021
There's honestly a good chance there's a hole in my code somewhere that's making the game glitch out on you. I've had a lot of problems with Roxanne's quests in the past (I coded her cutscenes before I figured out a better way to do them), so if you feel like uploading your save file or something I'd love to take a look at it and see what's wrong.

For now, if you just used one of the built in save files it should get you past whatever content you're stuck at (either 0.3 or 0.4).
So I’m playing on an iPhone on the MOpoga website. How do I upload my saved file on here? I’ve done it on discord for other games but not on this site.

BabeQuestDev

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2020
So I’m playing on an iPhone on the MOpoga website. How do I upload my saved file on here? I’ve done it on discord for other games but not on this site.
I dunno man. The game lacks some mobile support (I'm aware that you can't solve the computer lab puzzle on mobile either and I haven't bothered to fix it). The Roxanne glitch is probably present in both versions, but I'm not sure if you can save or load from file on an iPhone, let alone upload it here. Maybe somebody more tech savvy could figure it out, but I'm just a guy with the bare minimum programming qualifications who likes writing funny sex scenes.

You might just have to restart if there's no way to load a save from your files on iPhone. The only content you'd be missing is the Librarian's quest line so just skip past that when you get to it. As of now, that quest doesn't lead to anything else.

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes