HTML Babe Quest [v1.0] [BabeQuestDev]

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes

riderfan097

May 12, 2019
what does highlightpage mean as the password I have tried and tried but no luck
You were originally supposed to highlight the page, and the password would have been hidden on the site, but I think that's broken somehow. I'm pretty sure, and I'm not 100% certain, but im pretty sure the password is "suckmydick"

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
You were originally supposed to highlight the page, and the password would have been hidden on the site, but I think that's broken somehow. I'm pretty sure, and I'm not 100% certain, but im pretty sure the password is "suckmydick"
Almost correct. The password is 'suckmydicklol'

JayAlPacino

Oct 27, 2021
  1. what is the colorful locker room's password?
  2. the password for the computer is : suckmydicklol
  3. we can bang the café chick in south side but not her sister in downtown, but we will wait for the dev to finish.
  4. the "favourite book" is just a joke. proceed by typing anything or just proceed and win the argument to bang the bank teller.
  5. there seems to be a loop in Roxanne's speech... I have got the diamond, killed the red Bill and got the milk, but still Roxanne tells me to go to the south side to chat with Bill in the cafe.

Reactions: Zonazoo23

riderfan097

May 12, 2019
  1. what is the colorful locker room's password?
  2. the password for the computer is : suckmydicklol
  3. we can bang the café chick in south side but not her sister in downtown, but we will wait for the dev to finish.
  4. the "favourite book" is just a joke. proceed by typing anything or just proceed and win the argument to bang the bank teller.
  5. there seems to be a loop in Roxanne's speech... I have got the diamond, killed the red Bill and got the milk, but still Roxanne tells me to go to the south side to chat with Bill in the cafe.
For your question, really pay attention to the actual desks in the school

coc0a

Nov 16, 2020
Is there a way to turn in Roxanne or have I completed everything? Going to her just prompts me to ask for help to get milk.

Demon_007

Dec 10, 2021
I'll add zippy share. I tried to make a MEGA account and they had problems processing my credit card (I sent in a error report, I don't know what's going on there). So it's going to be at least 12 hours before I can try and upgrade my account to pro again.

Also, I can download from all of the above links. I tested them in a separate browser so I don't think it has anything to do with me uploading them in the first place. Strange.
Please send me the link for the latest version. I cant stop myself from playing this game

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
decided to replay to avoid bugs... though not comfy experience for me (navigation is soso and i do dozens of extra clicks to find some location. and no ingame tips to rely on ... mostly i randomly click locations n npcs but often i get stuck as things dont seem to be intuitively clear as i dont read)

no dumbells - i read history... and we concluded that i faced a bug of sort ;i didnot get any hotfix . though it was dumpsters related
now i also cannot raise the pile of rubble (i think first time i managed to lift it somehow) ...cheating str doesnot work (i bought/pressed that hack strength thing) ? i had str 10 (then manually cheated to 10000). didnot win anything in supermarket so had to cheat badge (and have to scan it every area visit)... and i have 'hasstrength' (checkmarked) ; when performing a rubber lifting task 'strengthcounter' var goes to -1 ;
lifguard. wet floor sign? mc room
can u get the suit item when u fuck the girl instead? prolly not, so i cheated it afterwards
shaggy. i had some loop with aurora-supermarket snacks ; i did it twice to get shaggy to police station
bank teller. not clear, after completing related quest and having lewd scenes she returns to its initial dialogue.
will attach just in case u want to look.

Last edited:

reefmaster18

Apr 11, 2022
Hi Dev. What must i do after opend south alley? Bonnie just looking forward to work with me, Roxxane only speak about milk, but i get it already, and when i bring milk to Alli, Bonni stole it.. tnx

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes