Mod Ren'Py Completed Babysitter [Final v0.2.2b] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Cami_Seta

Oct 14, 2018
They never really wanted to add the NTR scenes in the first place, so it's kinda understandable if they just dropped it

redsus123

Aug 24, 2021
from the others comments it looks like there never is going to be an updated version of mod with NTR scenes

shame a shitton of game is NTR stuff - hopefully they do it one day :/

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Yeah, I know it's been a while. Honestly just been really busy with other stuff, and just kept forgetting about the NTR scenes. Working on adding them now. Will hopefully have the update out later today, assuming nothing else comes up.

kwab123

May 21, 2021
As I said. i only added the scenes that were reported on my discord. as I have NOT intention in playing through the NTR route whatsoever to add scenes to it. this was is will ALWAYS be a BEST path mod. Which does NOT include NTR.
It must have been so painful for you to add the rest of the game to your mod. Your heroic sacrifice will not go noticed.

HAYOTO

Jan 2, 2020
Hi
I think I'm Stuck Here
Day 14 in the Yacht .. When I click " Deck area " it repeat the same dialogue again and again there is no other choice
Babysitter 2021-09-09 09-36-06.mp4_snapshot_54.45.685.jpg

Reactions: Ancient@rk

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I know it's late but I think I know what the problem is with the save files I uploaded. It seems I use another mod for the game : https://f95zone.to/threads/babysitter-mod-final-khumak.18347/

The mod adds and redefine/overrides scenes from the original game to add more contents (quite more)

So it's possible that this breaks the game
That would definitely do it. I didn't know about that mod when I made mine, or I would have included it, but I didn't, and I'm not re-making my mod to accommodate it. As far as I'm concerned at this point this mod is complete.

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
That would definitely do it. I didn't know about that mod when I made mine, or I would have included it, but I didn't, and I'm not re-making my mod to accommodate it. As far as I'm concerned at this point this mod is complete.
Understandable. I tried to add scenes to your mod (I've never done it before) but it didn't work. I have to try to understand the system better before retrying

Reactions: jaredhsieh65
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote