Mod Ren'Py Completed Babysitter [Final v0.2.2b] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
If any1 have more or less sorted NTR walkthrough I can run over it. Looking at official walkthrough almost cause migraine. There are 2 or 3 different NTR routes ? The amount of missable content and scenes in this game is crazy.

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
So I've spent couple hours on skipping game and I didnt reach any NTR content.

- by intention or not Shaddy's mod is hiding some choices. Figured only at the end of the game
- told Christine to work with Jessica
- Jess had sex with Robert
- Lied to Christine at Day 13 (?)
- Choose other option each time when walkthrough had red text

and still nothing..I have no clue how to reach NTR scenes, where's the trigger etc. Overcomplicated and confusing.

2 scenes I've randomly found in game's topic:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/05/671907_Picture1082.jpg
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/04/1153583_screenshot0001.png

I've got some NTR save from forums and these scenes are NTR ending I guess:
"You and Jessica arrive at a bar with billiard table" Scene with Miranda or Jessica. There multiple choices, which determines the outcome. MC with M or J, or the other guy with M or J.

"Christine sets her bag down in a bedroom and Robert comes up" => "after that night"

*Looks like Alyssa and Eugenio..." => "I don't see why not"

"Oh, I see she added some nice lingerie" => "For fuck's sake, Steve" Julia, Silver

"You hear some splashing " *it's none of my business* "I shouldn't have done that" Jess, Robert

"In the meantime Silver comes" *masturbate/watch* "Jessica..." Jess, Silver

These are all I could find. But except first 2 or 3 scenes, the rest even aren't from NTR route, 'cause as I said I couldnt reach it.

Also there are 2 anal scenes (non NTR) which not included yet. 1 with Jess and 1 with Chris. Could not reach the second.
- Jess scene: "*Fuck this... I can't hold any longer" =>Fuck her from behind => Change Position => Fuck her ass
- Chris' scene is from the very last scene from the gallery where's the only option "Go for pussy". There should be "Go for anal" option, but idk how to reach it. Starts with "You see Christine laying on her side".

Last edited:
Reactions: Toweke

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
So I've spent couple hours on skipping game and I didnt reach any NTR content.

- by intention or not Shaddy's mod is hiding some choices. Figured only at the end of the game
- told Christine to work with Jessica
- Jess had sex with Robert
- Lied to Christine at Day 13 (?)
- Choose other option each time when walkthrough had red text

and still nothing..I have no clue how to reach NTR scenes, where's the trigger etc. Overcomplicated and confusing.
Ok guys. Here's the deal. I REALLY, REALLY HATE NTR. So I've been procrastinating adding the scenes to the replay. If someone is willing to provide me a list of the first & last lines of dialogue for those scenes, so that I don't have to play through that route to find them, I'd appreciate it, as well as provide thanks on the mods OP.
I have a save with (I think) most of the NTR content. If I remember correctly, pages 8 and 9 are Christine/Robert path, and pages 10 and 11 are Christine/Silva path.

I used the NTR Guide p35 of the PDF to find them (wasn't easy)

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
I have a save with (I think) most of the NTR content. If I remember correctly, pages 8 and 9 are Christine/Robert path, and pages 10 and 11 are Christine/Silva path.

I used the NTR Guide p35 of the PDF to find them (wasn't easy)
Damn..this is the treasure. Thank you! But I'm havin error from most of the saves:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\Games\steamapps\other\Babysitter-0.2.2b.-win\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Games\steamapps\other\Babysitter-0.2.2b.-win\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\Games\steamapps\other\Babysitter-0.2.2b.-win\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\steamapps\other\Babysitter-0.2.2b.-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\steamapps\other\Babysitter-0.2.2b.-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "D:\Games\steamapps\other\Babysitter-0.2.2b.-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "D:\Games\steamapps\other\Babysitter-0.2.2b.-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "D:\Games\steamapps\other\Babysitter-0.2.2b.-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\Games\steamapps\other\Babysitter-0.2.2b.-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "D:\Games\steamapps\other\Babysitter-0.2.2b.-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "D:\Games\steamapps\other\Babysitter-0.2.2b.-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\Games\steamapps\other\Babysitter-0.2.2b.-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\steamapps\other\Babysitter-0.2.2b.-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "D:\Games\steamapps\other\Babysitter-0.2.2b.-win\renpy\loadsave.py", line 770, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "D:\Games\steamapps\other\Babysitter-0.2.2b.-win\renpy\python.py", line 1983, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "D:\Games\steamapps\other\Babysitter-0.2.2b.-win\renpy\python.py", line 1815, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "D:\Games\steamapps\other\Babysitter-0.2.2b.-win\renpy\python.py", line 1733, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Babysitter 0.2.2b.
Thu May 20 12:36:24 2021

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
I hope he updates this soon its gotten to the point where i keep checking this post for updates daily haha

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
Damn..this is the treasure. Thank you! But I'm havin error from most of the saves:
That's odd. I just tried to launch saves on those pages and I didn't get any exceptions. I have a weird bug on one of the scene though (after pool)

I think my game folder contains this mod and a transparent textbox mod that's all

Here is the transparent mod I used. If this isn't enough, I'll upload an archived version of my game on Mega and give you the link (if you still need it). The link will probably be ready when you'll read this message

EDIT: I think I have the Uncle Restoration too

EDIT2: Here is the link :

Last edited:

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
That's odd. I just tried to launch saves on those pages and I didn't get any exceptions. I have a weird bug on one of the scene though (after pool)

I think my game folder contains this mod and a transparent textbox mod that's all

Here is the transparent mod I used. If this isn't enough, I'll upload an archived version of my game on Mega so that I can give you the link (if you still need it).The link will probably be ready when you'll read this message

EDIT: I think I have the Uncle Restoration too
I believe I add a transparency slider in options for the text box. If yes then you don't need that mod. If not, then I'll be sure to add it when I update the mod to include the NTR scenes, which will be soonish.

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
I believe I add a transparency slider in options for the text box. If yes then you don't need that mod. If not, then I'll be sure to add it when I update the mod to include the NTR scenes, which will be soonish.
It is possible that I added the mod before checking if the options was available. This is a mod I had on every Ren'Py games I get, most of the time before first launch

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
It is possible that I added the mod before checking if the options was available. This is a mod I had on every Ren'Py games I get, most of the time before first launch
HA yeah i used to do the same, now i just keep a template file with my slider for games i don't mod myself.

UUJI

Sep 15, 2020
Hey can someone help me I'm at a part with the hot tub with silver jess and christine. It says "maybe I should look around some more before going back there" but there is no button prompt and I've been kinda stuck am I a dumbass

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Hey can someone help me I'm at a part with the hot tub with silver jess and christine. It says "maybe I should look around some more before going back there" but there is no button prompt and I've been kinda stuck am I a dumbass
Are you using my mod? Cause that doesn't look like one of my hints.

annubis39

Sep 14, 2019
no its just general help can u help me homie what do i do
View attachment 1222204
I had the same issue with UUJI and so I tried to replace with the original scripts and this shows up (pic below) so I guess the mod had some error?
I went passed the "maybe I should look around some more before going back there" stage as it was stuck there with no option to move

Screenshot (1135).png

Hope it helps! and thank you for this great mod!:D

Reactions: bestalita and Denos

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Ok guys. Here's the deal. I REALLY, REALLY HATE NTR. So I've been procrastinating adding the scenes to the replay. If someone is willing to provide me a list of the first & last lines of dialogue for those scenes, so that I don't have to play through that route to find them, I'd appreciate it, as well as provide thanks on the mods OP.
I have save if you want it or just prefer dialogue?

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I have save if you want it or just prefer dialogue?
HA just dialogue. The whole point of me asking for the dialogue is, so I don't have to actually see those scenes. I can just track them down in the script file :p

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
HA just dialogue. The whole point of me asking for the dialogue is, so I don't have to actually see those scenes. I can just track them down in the script file :p
I will try to screenshot it without revealing the scene

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote