Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
1. Overall how did you like the update? Were you satisfied with it? Why? Why not?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2. Were you happy with the amount of sexy stuff available?
3. Did you play multiple times to see everything? Or do you just run through the update once and wait?
4. What was your favorite part of the update?
5. Least favorite?
6. Did you feel like the dialog and interactions were natural?
7. What route do you consider your main route (Corporate route, Patreon route?)
8. If you play the standard MC/Christine path, do you also check out the NTR routes? And vice versa for the NTR crew.
9. Any additional comments?
10. What song was missing from each character's Karaoke setlist?

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
I'm stuck when I give him a tanning massage he tells me to bring him the lotion I'm looking for nose where it tells me where is there

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
@NatSlayer , Hmmm... You stucked at massage? You need to be more specific than this because it is impossible to stuck at massage.
After pool event, go to MC's room click on wardrobe and take off your jeans then go to Christine's room (Guest room), conversation will start automatically. Choose "Go for the lotion" first and then choose either "get out" if your horny points are higher than friends or choose "do nothing" if your friend points are higher than horny. Massage scene will appear after conversations.
At massage go with this order: Shoulder -> Back -> Ass -> Shoulder , then Christine will say it is enough, you can go to your room and spy on her from MC's computer. (MC=player(you))
EDIT: I suggest you to try walkthrough that i edited below of this comment.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
is in the scene nose what to do was wing room to take off my pants I went again tells me the same still tempted to enter his room
aside in the computer does not let me spy it with the cam
this puts me
enough creeping for today l think

Last edited:

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
is in the scene nose what to do was wing room to take off my pants I went again tells me the same still tempted to enter his room
aside in the computer does not let me spy it with the cam
this puts me
enough creeping for today l think
@NatSlayer , After 2nd picture you sent, Christine says that "Could you please get me the suntain lotion from over here?" and player answers as "Yeah, sure. Suit yourself." .. After this conversation, you don't need to search for a lotion. Player already gave her the lotion and left from her room. At least imagine like that:) Just go to Player's room and spy on both Jess and Christine. Follow the walkthrough and you will be fine. If you are seeing "enough creeping for today" then you already spied. If this is not the case then your save is corrupted somehow. Try new game. Use "Crlt" key to fast skip conversations. You will come to same point in no time.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
then it must be that it was damaged I had tried everything I went wing room I took off the pants I had gone to the bed I left game over when I go pc does not let me spy it

Last edited:

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I'm thinking this could be a bug introduced by allowing players to not get the bad ending for taking the pyjamas on day 3 (and thus missing her malware scene.) I'll check it out when we have time.

Reactions: supermanz95

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Seems I'm one of the few that are more excited to know what will happen with Christine and Jessica.I realy hope they don't fight anymore and be friends again-team chess forever:)

Reactions: kiteares
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes