kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
well here is 9 am of 18.05
I can't help but feel some angst in your response.
1) Europe isn't the centre of the universe.
2) Even when if they miss the last minute in the last time zone, what are we going to do about it?
I suppose you can withhold your money.

Like you, I and many others are waiting for the update the only tool we have is patience. Go to bed, go to work, go for a run, do something to distract yourself, if you look round you might find another game to play in the meantime.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Make no mistake, I'm as frustrated as anyone else, but I understand the new delay, as a game gets bigger, bugs start to pop up and it is not always easy to get rid of them. I appreciate the devs commitment to the game quality by not releasing a faulty update everyone would complain about. I have to control my anxiety and wait a bit more...

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Make no mistake, I'm as frustrated as anyone else, but I understand the new delay, as a game gets bigger, bugs start to pop up and it is not always easy to get rid of them. I appreciate the devs commitment to the game quality by not releasing a faulty update everyone would complain about. I have to control my anxiety and wait a bit more...
Last night I saw the start of a film. During it they were running that classic test on a kid.
Here is a marshmallow. I have to go away for a short while, if the marshmallow is still there when I get back you will get a 2nd one.
I think we all feel like that kid now....I'd really lie the 2nd marshmallow, but I'd also really like to eat a marshmallow now....
ETA - yes I found a version on youtube....but the background music WILL grate.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes