Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
In some previous sauna arts there was Sonya and Jess so it might be but I kinda expect it's Silver/Robert/MC depending on a route

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Hmmm, I was always thinking that Christine's textures and also a model, look kinda outdated, or just strange, especially in the last sauna preview, where she looks like she was made out of clay.
Also the hair looks very outdated. I don't remember it clearly, but isn't it a free hair in DAZ? It's not that hard to give the characters new haircuts, right? Changing skin textures that would fit is much harder, though. When I saw the promo pictures of Christine and Sophia in early development stages, I was initially not very intrigued about the game (esp. Chris's model looked kinda derpy).
Only after I saw pictures of Jessica, I decided to give the game a try and I stayed, because I kinda like the narration and suspense, and the branched story (and Jessica's tits, hehe), so now the game is one of my more favourite. I think Jess's model is far more advanced than those of the other prominent female characters.

Reactions: tomislazy

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Higurashi, Mirai, Yukiteru Amano... I'm trying not to sound like a douche but WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT? :) :) :) :)

I keep getting excited when I see all these new posts in one of my favourite games threads!! :|
Higurashi Genre:
Mostly known as the anime with killer lolies.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you think to watch the series skip this video
Mirai Nikki or Future Diary introduce one of the most famous yandere girls-Yuno Gasai
Don't worry the game will be out soon:)

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I'll be damn sure not to play it then
to each his own, really not my cup of tea

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
@T4bbo said that it will take a few hours to release the game 15 minutes ago on patreon, If you are in europen timeline like me, i suggest you to wait till tomorrow morning. Good night all.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
@T4bbo said that it will take a few hours to release the game 15 minutes ago on patreon, If you are in europen timeline like me, i suggest you to wait till tomorrow morning. Good night all.
Thanks for the update....then it's a dozen pages of people asking for a hero etc., before we can get back to the usual frolicing in here.
I've still a few hours left in me, so I may see it before bed.
Sweet dreams.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah here is already past midnight.But still have to finish some DBG-Tanto Cuore

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Looks like there is some last minute coding going on, which is kinda strange to be doing on release day, but as of now its still supposed to come out today.
So based on user preferences, who do you enjoy the most out of the side characters? Jess, Sonya, the ginger, Silver's Daughter or Silver's wife? I'm lean more towards Jess and almost hope she has a seperate ending just for her, but I wish all side chicks in games had that. I'm very interested in where Silver's daughters plot can or will go, she could either be a spoiled brat rebelling or she could be a genuine person who is not anything like her daddy.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes