Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I was rereading comments.So many posts are saying sex with Christine won't happen before 0.17-0.18.Did I miss some info about that?Or all this is just speculations.And it's a surprise nobody use the universal solution to everything-ALIENS:)
I bet sex with Christine will happen in the next update (V.0.1.2) or the one after that (V.0.1.3). It doesn't make sense it would take long after all that happened between them.

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
tomorrow is the 17th for me, so yeah...... keeping my fingers crossed so nothing bad happens and gets pushed back again.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I bet sex with Christine will happen in the next update (V.0.1.2) or the one after that (V.0.1.3). It doesn't make sense it would take long after all that happened between them.
Yeah 0.1.3 on 13 june probably:)BTW it's not Friday.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Just tried this game. Like it a lot. Playing Corp route. Got stuck on day 11. Can’t do anything. I have never been able to spy on J and the camera almost never works when I try to spy on C.
Any suggestions? Should I start over.
Try walkthrough, you cannot stuck even without it but if you never spied to both C and J then you should start over with walkthrough cause you missed too many scenes. Have fun!
By the way, i suggest you to wait till tomorrow since new version will come, you can have the whole experiance. Bye.

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
Try walkthrough, you cannot stuck even without it but if you never spied to both C and J then you should start over with walkthrough cause you missed too many scenes. Have fun!
By the way, i suggest you to wait till tomorrow since new version will come, you can have the whole experiance. Bye.

Can’t wait either. I am going to start over when it comes out. BTW, will it only be out for Patreon subscribers at first? Is so, how long until it is available here?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
From my point of view the MC is falling in love with his hot niece who happens to be in love with him for a looooooong time. She now has the chance to seduce him, and she's being successful!
The MC is falling into her seduction trap!

For me it is a love story, not a story about abuse.
You yourself said about distinction between fantasy and reality and you're mixing it up:p In a fantasy it might be a love story but my comment was about someone else saying something about reality. In reality MC is banging his hot secretary, his niece's best friend and wish to bang his own niece. It doesn't sound like a love but even if it was some sort of attraction he's basically betraying his own sister's trust and very possibly destroying his love's life as well as mentality. Love stories with incest exist in fantasy and in reality he's just being a horny immature scum. Fingering during her sleep is another thing as it's true it would be daring if he did that when she's falling for him (still rather creepy but whatever) but he can do the same thing on every path on which she has nothing to do with him. As every other harem protagonist he just wants to fuck and that's fine. I've seen shittons of erotic games in Japan where protagonist was really romantic and felt something towards a girl, but I didn't see such a protag in any western game so far as it just doesn't work with harem.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You yourself said about distinction between fantasy and reality and you're mixing it up:p In a fantasy it might be a love story but my comment was about someone else saying something about reality. In reality MC is banging his hot secretary, his niece's best friend and wish to bang his own niece. It doesn't sound like a love but even if it was some sort of attraction he's basically betraying his own sister's trust and very possibly destroying his love's life as well as mentality. Love stories with incest exist in fantasy and in reality he's just being a horny immature scum. Fingering during her sleep is another thing as it's true it would be daring if he did that when she's falling for him (still rather creepy but whatever) but he can do the same thing on every path on which she has nothing to do with him. As every other harem protagonist he just wants to fuck and that's fine. I've seen shittons of erotic games in Japan where protagonist was really romantic and felt something towards a girl, but I didn't see such a protag in any western game so far as it just doesn't work with harem.
Actualy you,I and all of us wants to fuck.MC have nothing to do with that.The dev and we make him do that.It's like game-books.You can't complain what is MC doins since you the one behind his actions.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Actualy you,I and all of us wants to fuck.MC have nothing to do with that.The dev and we make him do that.It's like game-books.You can't complain what is MC doins since you the one behind his actions.
Hey, I just want to play a game!:( Gameplay style and narration have everything to do that. Vast majority of japanese VNs has real plotline and bookstyle narration so MC usually has to pick just 1 girl he will follow till the end. In western games sex is in focus and every game is harem style. You can pick just 1 character to follow sometimes but narration won't make any difference as MC is meant to fuck every girl. It's really visible if you compare text in such games as western MCs have no real emotional connection with any girl. To be honest it might be because they have no real life or issues except for sex and picking up girls.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hey, I just want to play a game!:( Gameplay style and narration have everything to do that. Vast majority of japanese VNs has real plotline and bookstyle narration so MC usually has to pick just 1 girl he will follow till the end. In western games sex is in focus and every game is harem style. You can pick just 1 character to follow sometimes but narration won't make any difference as MC is meant to fuck every girl. It's really visible if you compare text in such games as western MCs have no real emotional connection with any girl. To be honest it might be because they have no real life or issues except for sex and picking up girls.
You know what is funny.In most incest games the MC actualy didn't have a connection with the girl/girls for very long time or forever-DmD,PL,Babysitter,Freeloading Family,Two Weeks,My Cute Cousin/Roomamate,The Tyrant,New Life with my Daughter etc.
BTW Atletico didn't show mercy and beat Marseille.
Now back to the emotional roller coaster-Yuuki Yuna wa Yuusha de Aru,Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
You know what is funny.In most incest games the MC actualy didn't have a connection with the girl/girls for very long time or forever-DmD,PL,Babysitter,Freeloading Family,Two Weeks,My Cute Cousin/Roomamate,The Tyrant,New Life with my Daughter etc.
BTW Atletico didn't show mercy and beat Marseille.
Now back to the emotional roller coaster-Yuuki Yuna wa Yuusha de Aru,Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.
It's how emotions are written and pictured. Daz harem games, incest or not are just not meant to be emotional or deep.
Higurashi is great, Madoka is my second worst anime protagonist I've seen (after this dwerp from Mirai Nikki) and I've seen a lot of anime.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It's how emotions are written and pictured. Daz harem games, incest or not are just not meant to be emotional or deep.
Higurashi is great, Madoka is my second worst anime protagonist I've seen (after this dwerp from Mirai Nikki) and I've seen a lot of anime.
Haha,hey Yuno Gasai wins so many yandere top 10.Forget the name of the crazy girl in Deadman Wonderland.Ah yes-Minatsuki Takami/the mother saving the plant was so creepy/.
What about Rin Kokonoe from Kodomo no Jikan?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Haha,hey Yuno Gasai wins so many yandere top 10.Forget the name of the crazy girl in Deadman Wonderland.Ah yes-Minatsuki Takami/the mother saving the plant was so creepy/.
What about Rin Kokonoe from Kodomo no Jikan?
Heh, Mirai has so terrible MC that you just forgot about him:p I'm not dissing Yuno - she was fine in this (in my opinion) really, really weak anime. It is Yukiteru Amano who was an MC. I've never wished any protag to die so much. Madoka was similiar in that regard but I'm much more merciful for women.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Heh, Mirai has so terrible MC that you just forgot about him:p I'm not dissing Yuno - she was fine in this (in my opinion) really, really weak anime. It is Yukiteru Amano who was an MC. I've never wished any protag to die so much. Madoka was similiar in that regard but I'm much more merciful for women.
You didn't answer about Rin:)

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Higurashi, Mirai, Yukiteru Amano... I'm trying not to sound like a douche but WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT? :) :) :) :)

I keep getting excited when I see all these new posts in one of my favourite games threads!! :|

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
The way I play it the MC goes after Christine only, and in this fantasy game it is a love story. In reality nothing is happening. They don't exist. If it happened in real life the way other players like to play it, going for a harem, yes, the MC is a creepy sex maniac.

What I meant about people not knowing the difference between fantasy/fiction and reality was related to some comments and even Patreon's attitude towards taboo themes in adult games, like incest and underage characters, as if real people were involved. It is the same thing of wanting to arrest David Morrell for murder because he wrote "First Blood", or arrest Vladimir Nabokov for child abuse because he wrote "Lolita".

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes