RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I was rereading comments.So many posts are saying sex with Christine won't happen before 0.17-0.18.Did I miss some info about that?Or all this is just speculations.And it's a surprise nobody use the universal solution to everything-ALIENS:)
They are speculations man. There might be sex scene with the upcoming release or not but if you are asking my opinion, if not in this update, there is a high chance that we can see something nice (penetration) for the next update but this is also another speculations from me :p. @T4bbo knows the truth haha.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
They are speculations man. There might be sex scene with the upcoming release or not but if you are asking my opinion, if not in this update, there is a high chance that we can see something nice (penetration) for the next update but this is also another speculations from me :p. @T4bbo knows the truth haha.
I like your speculations way more than others:)

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I don't expet Christine's hardcore scenes any time soon, she is the carrot like D in DmD, the Mc is gonna bang all the chicks of the game before Christine probably.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
I don't expet Christine's hardcore scenes any time soon, she is the carrot like D in DmD, the Mc is gonna bang all the chicks of the game before Christine probably.
I'm going to disagree with you on this one.
I get the feeling that @T4bbo et al are going to go the other way with this. Christine is a middle story payoff, whichever path you follow (except maybe full friendship blocking others). This then opens up the story for what happens after - maybe on non-MC paths, MC stopping antagonists and 'saving' Chris or multi action with other NPCs or the Sonya/Silver/Paul thread that is sitting in the wings.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I'm going to disagree with you on this one.
I get the feeling that @T4bbo et al are going to go the other way with this. Christine is a middle story payoff, whichever path you follow (except maybe full friendship blocking others). This then opens up the story for what happens after - maybe on non-MC paths, MC stopping antagonists and 'saving' Chris or multi action with other NPCs or the Sonya/Silver/Paul thread that is sitting in the wings.
I have saves for a couple of paths, full friendship and full corruption, so far you can get a hanjob. So I say 3 months at least until vaginal sex.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
I have saves for a couple of paths, full friendship and full corruption, so far you can get a hanjob. So I say 3 months at least until vaginal sex.
While I hold my position, I think we can all agree that so long as the story keeps working as well as it has, it's not an issue.

Reactions: Ragnar

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I don't understand why so many thinks that sex will be the end of the game.Of any game.I read some erotic series.In one of the biggest sex between mom and son was on ep.3 and the series continue for 40 more stories.And no it doesn't involve a massive amount of other girls that son fuck.It only add 2 others.

Reactions: Orlox

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I don't agree, this game is nothing like DmD.. Having sex with Christine would only open new paths not the game over.
Same goes for DmD.Sex with D will be just the tip of the iceberg.So many fetishes can start from there.Same happen with PL btw:)Like I said sex with the main LI don't mean game over.Sadly for BB seems it was a game over:(

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
It's also worth noticing that even tho Christine seems like a main heroine, title of game is Babysitter so it doesn't indicate anyone specific. Jessica can be as interesting as Chris or even more. Sonya as well. Plenty of space for development with sexual interactions for all characters.
Don't wanna be impatient one or anything but today is a middle of month @T4bbo so I hope for at least some info tomorrow:p

Reactions: kiteares

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Same goes for DmD.Sex with D will be just the tip of the iceberg.So many fetishes can start from there.Same happen with PL btw:)Like I said sex with the main LI don't mean game over.Sadly for BB seems it was a game over:(
Not sure how it is in your country but in my country, D and F are considered as "primary degree relative". However, Uncle and cousin are considered as "secondary degree relative". That's why i always think that D and F relations are more forbidden then other incest relations. That was the reason why i said "Babysitter is nothing like with DmD" and according to me, it would be more harder to sleep with your own daughter. But yeah, having sex with D won't end DmD as well.

Reactions: kiteares

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Damn. So it's 2 more days. I swear Christine will suffer for this delay. She would suffer even without it in my game but now I have a reason for that.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Not sure how it is in your country but in my country, D and F are considered as "primary degree relative". However, Uncle and cousin are considered as "secondary degree relative". That's why i always think that D and F relations are more forbidden then other incest relations. That was the reason why i said "Babysitter is nothing like with DmD" and according to me, it would be more harder to sleep with your own daughter. But yeah, having sex with D won't end DmD as well.
BTW any idea if we will get in the future some more cosplay like Harley and Ivy?
Kitana and Jade;Anna and Nina Williams,Sophitia and Cassandra Alexandra;Kasumi and Ayane;Tifa and Aerith;Bayonetta and Jeanne?

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
Just tried this game. Like it a lot. Playing Corp route. Got stuck on day 11. Can’t do anything. I have never been able to spy on J and the camera almost never works when I try to spy on C.
Any suggestions? Should I start over.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes