Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Meh.. MC just needs to invite Robert over with the promise of leaving him alone with Christine in the jacuzzi, but when Robert shows up to the apartment and walks out the balcony he finds out it was all a lie, then the MC grabs throws him off the balcony.. Though.. Maybe add in some drinks and Robert actually getting in the jacuzzi beforehand and it could look like and accident (Christine of course being off reconciling with Jessica (preferably Robert got nothing from Jessica or Christine))
You know...an idea is bubbling up...jacuzzi....Vincent Price...

How about, MC "making it up to" Robert, invite him over to hot tub. Probably have to be Jess as bait as Robert would be suspicious over Christine. Jacuzzi is actually filled with....acid!

Perfect crime...no traces!

Sep 4, 2017
So iv started following the Patreon walkthrough path, but early on there are already certain choices that are missing, and now I reached the part where I signed the papers with mr. Silver but it gave me a Game Over because I send Christine home with the metro and she felt uncomfortable? is the walkthough outdated on the frontpage or am I doing something wrong?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
So iv started following the Patreon walkthrough path, but early on there are already certain choices that are missing, and now I reached the part where I signed the papers with mr. Silver but it gave me a Game Over because I send Christine home with the metro and she felt uncomfortable? is the walkthough outdated on the frontpage or am I doing something wrong?
You are doing something wrong. Walkthrough is not outdated. Make sure that you are playing the latest version of game and follow walkthrough step by step.
Can you tell me, how many friendship point did you have before sending Christine to home via train?

Nov 24, 2017
Can't wait for the new version so I can help Mr. Silver save Christine from the creepy perverted MC who is taking advantage of her sexually without her consent. :) Molesting her while she's asleep? Guy should be put in jail.

Even worse since he's supposed to be a person she trusts, and yet he violates her repeatedly by sexually abusing her. Poor girl is going to end up with Stockholm's syndrome if she stays with the MC. :evilupset:

Even Robert doesn't treat her like a piece of meat like the MC does.

Afterwards, I'll replay it as the creepy sexual abuser MC saving her from the predatory Silverman. :p

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Can't wait for the new version so I can help Mr. Silver save Christine from the creepy perverted MC who is taking advantage of her sexually without her consent. :) Molesting her while she's asleep? Guy should be put in jail.

Even worse since he's supposed to be a person she trusts, and yet he violates her repeatedly by sexually abusing her. Poor girl is going to end up with Stockholm's syndrome if she stays with the MC. :evilupset:

Afterwards, I'll replay it as the creepy sexual abuser MC saving her from the predatory Silverman. :p
Stop smoking this, man, thx :)

Reactions: Dolphin3000

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Molesting her while she's asleep? Guy should be put in jail.
You know, Mr.Silver did exactly same thing when they are at business trip with Christine. Mr.Silver and MC are quite similar in comparision of perversion.
Yeah, he just sees Christine as a hole to fuck and you know, he is planning to share her with his friends. Oh but this should be great path for NTR lovers.

Not defending MC, Mr.Silver and MC are both equally pervert. However, Robert is the worse of them (In my opinion ofc)

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I feel most of us agree: Robert should die, probably ironically. Silver should die, probably messily. And MC needs more oysters for all the girls he is eventually going to bed.

Nov 24, 2017
You know, Mr.Silver did exactly same thing when they are at business trip with Christine. Mr.Silver and MC are quite similar in comparision of perversion.

Yeah, he just sees Christine as a hole to fuck and you know, he is planning to share her with his friends. Oh but this should be great path for NTR lovers.

Not defending MC, Mr.Silver and MC are both equally pervert. However, Robert is the worse of them (In my opinion ofc)
Thank you, you get it.

All 3 of the characters are abusing and using Christine to their own ends.

The MC is the creep that tries to hide his molestations.

Robert is the guy who is plain up front about what he wants.

Mr. Silver wants to use his money and influence to put her in a position where she is dependent on him.

Looking at their actions thus far in the game, Robert is the most upstanding. So far, he's the only one that wouldn't go to jail for how he has treated Christine. Of course, who knows what's going to happen in his path before the end of the game.

The MC's actions would put him squarely as one of the creeps that abuses women in the #MeToo movement. He's the guy that claims to be all about caring for women, but is more than happy to take advantage of women and use them without their permission given the chance. And if he has anonymity on his side, he's more than happy to force women to do whatever he wants them to do (Jessica's cam show).

Mr. Silver as has been pointed out is basically a more ruthless Weinstein.

They're all pretty despicable in their own ways, depending on how you look at things. If you are fine with using women without their permission, the MC is a great character to empathize with. If you want to be a blunt and honest alpha male, you empathize with Robert. If you want to be the guy who is all about money and power buying happiness, then Mr. Silver is someone you can empathize with.

And when I say that, I mean empathize with in a fantasy situation. Obviously no one here would want to use or abuse women in real life (at least I hope not).

It's a fantasy, not reality. So, it's cool that this one game can cater to some extent to a variety of fantasy desires.

That it can arouse such vigorous emotions (both hatred and arousal for some) is quite commendable.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The great thing about perspective is that it can be bent to view any situation from your own frame of reference. I don't agree with your analysis, but I respect the view you have taken.

As for your last comment, good gosh let's hope so. Some people do allow fantasy to blur their actions/attitudes in reality (or is that the other way around?).

Reactions: CroakerEatsBacon
Nov 24, 2017
The great thing about perspective is that it can be bent to view any situation from your own frame of reference. I don't agree with your analysis, but I respect the view you have taken.

As for your last comment, good gosh let's hope so. Some people do allow fantasy to blur their actions/attitudes in reality (or is that the other way around?).
Yes, perspective is everything. And is something that no two people share exactly as it's formed by past experiences. Even similar experiences can result in different perspectives. For example, being sexually abused as a child doesn't always end up leading to an aversion towards portrayal of abuse. Nor does it always lead to substance abuse as they get older. An extreme example, yes, but it's in a field I worked in for many years.

That there are games that can cater to so many tastes should be celebrated instead of reviled. The most annoying thing I've seen that plagues so many threads, is people trying to prevent a developer from catering to X fetish (I think we all know which one gets the most zealots up in arms. :p) rather than just accepting that there are people that like that stuff, including in many cases, the developer.

Reactions: January2015
U

User_32285

I feel most of us agree: Robert should die, probably ironically. Silver should die, probably messily. And MC needs more oysters for all the girls he is eventually going to bed.
MC should die. He wants to fuck his own niece...

All men in this VN should die and the girls should all go down on eachother, happy end.

I am good with allmost anything as long as there is much sex with many different partners. :)

Reactions: kiteares

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
How do you get the Robert/Jess car blowjob scene on day 10?
I had this warped idea that Robert was going down on someone and it was a gun disgused as a penis...sorry, not enough coffee yet.

How about, MC "making it up to" Robert, invite him over to hot tub. Probably have to be Jess as bait as Robert would be suspicious over Christine. Jacuzzi is actually filled with....acid!

Perfect crime...no traces!

Daily reminder that Friendship is the OTP and Robert's rapist ways must be stopped and his stain removed from the fabric of time itself before its too late
Bit of the old go back in time and kill his grandparents with the added incentive of not starting a paradox. Though knowing the gods of timetravel, it would change events so that Christine is now Christopher....

only 3-4 or so renders
5 or 6 too many...
Ends with her sticking her finger up at Robert....that's always a good sign of everyone happy to take part.
Bit like the jacuzzi - crying during the BJ and slapping him after he's had his way...
A real stand up guy!

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017

<snipped and below>
You do know you can play it as the responsible uncle, if your preferred choice is to play it as a creep, that is your choice, but please don't project.
You do NOT HAVE to fondle her in her sleep (granted this is at the flat, I haven't tried the hotel route, but IIRC it's an option there - ie don't give her a 2nd drink), you do not have to do anything more than have Jess sit on your lap or kiss Christine in the hottub), you do NOT have to initiate the kiss at the karaoke.
There are options that will end the game - like rejecting her after the karaoke where she eventually goes home. This happens because she's fallen for you and you wont let it happen. In the real world most of us would take that route thinking she'll get over us, this isn't the real world and if incest or corruption bothers you that much why on earth did you download this game to start with?

You sir win the internet today....Robert treats ALL women like pieces of meat, it is written (very well) into his character. They are only put on this earth to satisfy his whims and granted he makes no bones about it. But it is this attitude that gets under my skin, it always has and is a testimony to the writers that I cannot bring myself to play that path because of it :)
Silverman is a predator, but becuase of the lies, manipulation and abuse of power, not because of his age (I know you didn't say that) and also treats everyone like a piece of meat, male or female. Just look how he treats MC, Paul and the official in his office. Again it is very well written into his character.
Again with the MC you choose if he's a creep from the get go, if it's a slow decent or if Chris has to make the running. I am not going to say how anyone should they play the game, but it can be telling what people complain about ;)

Nov 24, 2017
You sir win the internet today....Robert treats ALL women like pieces of meat, it is written (very well) into his character. They are only put on this earth to satisfy his whims and granted he makes no bones about it. But it is this attitude that gets under my skin, it always has and is a testimony to the writers that I cannot bring myself to play that path because of it :)
Absolutely. :) All 3 of them potentially do.

Yes, you have the option to not do certain things as the MC, but by not doing some things (finger banging her while she's unconscious, for example) you lose out on some points and potentially open her up to choosing either Robert or Mr. Silver.

In other words following the path that would keep Christine to the MC the most is also the one that potentially treats her the worst (IE - as an object to satisfy the MC's desires). Molesting her while unconscious. Controlling who she is allowed to meet and speak to. Etc.

That would imply that the "canon" storyline to keep Christine solely for the MC is that he is meant to do those things. In other words, if we were instead playing from Robert's POV and have no control over the MC, those are the things the MC would likely do anyway.

And if we were playing from Robert's POV, there'd likely be a choice to not be overly aggressive in pursuing women.

There are myriad ways to look at this game and the various characters.

Hence I have 2 different playthrough saves for this game. One, for the Mr. Silver route because I like the fantasy of the old powerful guy taking what he wants as this is something I'd never do or get to do in real life. Second is the playthrough as the kind and somewhat bumbling but somewhat over protective MC as that's how I see myself in real life. :p The Robert one I don't have interest in as that's the type of person I've known as friends and enemies (competing for a love interest), so it's all too familiar to me.

The main point of my post wasn't to say that the interpretations I posted are the only ones, but to show some people here that there are many ways to interpret the actions of the competition with regard to the MC. And that the MC isn't really all that much better than either Robert or Mr. Silver, although he's far more relatable for most people.

Regards,
SB

Reactions: kiteares
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes