RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
ty for everyone ^^ .I can't wait for next update ntr route

All guy know release this update middle month or last month ?
Developer said that it will release middle of may. However, there is no specific date. Dunno if it is early/mid or late/mid may.

@Megaflamer , I would suggest you to wait the new release then play. There are a lot of things happening in the game. But i am sure you are wondering the sexual content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: sarumaru

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
Developer said that it will release middle of may. However, there is no specific date. Dunno if it is early/mid or late/mid may.

@Megaflamer , I would suggest you to wait the new release then play. There are a lot of things happening in the game. But i am sure you are wondering the sexual content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
bad news :FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Last post is May 02. We've covered it pretty well over the last few pages.
SMH

jal26

Oct 10, 2017
Guys, short question. While following the horny option of the playthrough, before the choice 160th I can't follow it anymore, as she goes in a date with Robert. You know how to fix it?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Guys, short question. While following the horny option of the playthrough, before the choice 160th I can't follow it anymore, as she goes in a date with Robert. You know how to fix it?
You should follow the walkthrough step by step. You probably failed at hot tub or dance club. I am sure you failed some of the steps since i followed the walkthrough after your reply and didn't have any problem. Now i will give you a few tips.
1-) You must make massage part correctly which means Shoulders->back->ass->shoulders, And don't skip 132th choice.
2-) At 138th choice, you should massage her pussy 2 times then after the finger bang, she will dream on you.
3-) At 143th choice, do not choose "Robert", you can choose yourself to increase points if you are not into lesbian fetish.
4-) Bringing Robert to hot tub shouldn't be problem just stay with Christine and don't let Jessica have sex with Robert. However, if you are failing then choose Christine at the dance club and don't invite Robert.
132th choice is very important since most of the Robert's points related with this one, so Christine MUST peep on MC at day 8.

Reactions: jal26

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You should follow the walkthrough step by step. You probably failed at hot tub or dance club. I am sure you failed some of the steps since i followed the walkthrough after your reply and didn't have any problem. Now i will give you a few tips.
1-) You must make massage part correctly which means Shoulders->back->ass->shoulders, And don't skip 132th choice.
2-) At 138th choice, you should massage her pussy 2 times then after the finger bang, she will dream on you.
3-) At 143th choice, do not choose "Robert", you can choose yourself to increase points if you are not into lesbian fetish.
4-) Bringing Robert to hot tub shouldn't be problem just stay with Christine and don't let Jessica have sex with Robert. However, if you are failing then choose Christine at the dance club and don't invite Robert.
132th choice is very important since most of the Robert's points related with this one, so Christine MUST peep on MC at day 8.
You know I'm glad that most games now have walkthrough.That's a sign the dev is actualy playing the game.For some I'm sure they don't do that.Back in the days of NES and Sega Megadrive 2 I was writing where are the hidden items?Blades of Vengeance,Pirates of Dark Water,Alisia Dragoon,Mafat Conspiracy etc.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
You know I'm glad that most games now have walkthrough.That's a sign the dev is actualy playing the game.For some I'm sure they don't do that.Back in the days of NES and Sega Megadrive 2 I was writing where are the hidden items?Blades of Vengeance,Pirates of Dark Water,Alisia Dragoon,Mafat Conspiracy etc.
Ahhh sweet memories....reminds me of the stacks of paper I had next to the console to draw/continue the dungeon maps in the likes of Phantasy Star.
Now it's .txt files with hints, tips, description of saves (TY Luxee for the new option in Parental Love - hint @Burt Reynolds Mustache ) and all the other little odds n sods I pick up/notice along the way.

When it is getting update any idea ?
Did you even bother reading the previous page?
Along with all the requests for password to the laptop, there is a box in the top right of the page the has 'Search...' in it.
Type what you are looking for in there (update, password, codes, etc.), then in the drop down box check "Search this thread only" and Bob's your auntie's live in lover.
Mid-May
Mister MC Name - eg Mister John

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Meh.. MC just needs to invite Robert over with the promise of leaving him alone with Christine in the jacuzzi, but when Robert shows up to the apartment and walks out the balcony he finds out it was all a lie, then the MC grabs throws him off the balcony.. Though.. Maybe add in some drinks and Robert actually getting in the jacuzzi beforehand and it could look like and accident (Christine of course being off reconciling with Jessica (preferably Robert got nothing from Jessica or Christine))

Reactions: kiteares
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes