XXI

Jan 21, 2018
My side thoughts about playing the game for the first time back at v0.6 (I think). I actually got startled when I first saw Christine blinking and it gave me false hope there'll be mini animated body language cues through out the VN to clue in to picking the "right" decision, but alas nah. Seeing blinking/breathing characters in VN games sure goes into uncanny valley territories (for me) when it isn't consistent. I still wonder why was that put in the first place?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
My side thoughts about playing the game for the first time back at v0.6 (I think). I actually got startled when I first saw Christine blinking and it gave me false hope there'll be mini animated body language cues through out the VN to clue in to picking the "right" decision, but alas nah. Seeing blinking/breathing characters in VN games sure goes into uncanny valley territories (for me) when it isn't consistent. I still wonder why was that put in the first place?
When you are at friendship route , MC and Christine are cosplaying about Job interview in order to teach Christine how to behave well at her interviews. I don't know if you noticed but Christine shakes her leg very slowly while sitting on the bed. This is another body language animation other than blinking.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I appreciate the game for having beautiful, sexy black women with personalities, who aren't just there to check off a box on the MC's list. Jessica and Sonya are two of the best looking characters I've seen in one of these games.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I really like this game. It seems to have got everything right. The only tiny criticism I can think of is the lighting. The scene that really stands out is the last webcam (Harley Quinn and green dress) - the lighting in that was AWESOME. I wish the lighting in the whole game was like that.

The navigation took some getting used to, but wasn't bad enough to put you off the game altogether, like in Lucky Mark - I actually quit playing that one.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Starting next week we will get updates for 5 of the games I like.Three of them will be 0.12.
Of course the most important will be Dreams of Desire 12 because this will be the last episode of the game.
Babysitter 0.12 probably will have something big too.Will we get to next level of relationship with Christine?
My Sweet Neighbors 0.12,Parental Love 0.6 and Dating My Daughter 0.18-we have same dilemma with relationship this time not with niece but daughter.Pretty cool month if you ask me:)

Caranthir

Jul 14, 2017
I appreciate the game for having beautiful, sexy black women with personalities, who aren't just there to check off a box on the MC's list. Jessica and Sonya are two of the best looking characters I've seen in one of these games.
They’re more latin than black though, especially Sonya. The only black girl so far is the one angry with Robert afaik.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
Starting next week we will get updates for 5 of the games I like.Three of them will be 0.12.
Of course the most important will be Dreams of Desire 12 because this will be the last episode of the game.
Babysitter 0.12 probably will have something big too.Will we get to next level of relationship with Christine?
My Sweet Neighbors 0.12,Parental Love 0.6 and Dating My Daughter 0.18-we have same dilemma with relationship this time not with niece but daughter.Pretty cool month if you ask me:)

also milfy city-28th

Reactions: Mikedazz1

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Since we're all waiting for an update I will share this pic as it wasn't posted here yet. It's from news post abot new staff and delay.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lightning surely improved since the beginining. Looks nice
Yeah,lightning.I see troublesome Jessica.Seems she and Chris are not in better terms.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah. Thank God on my route there is a Robert to unite them both \m/
It will be strange to expect that someone like Robert can unite them.They all knows he is a player and see them only like numbers.Yes,there probably will be threesome with Robert,but if Burt write like he did so far that will only separate them forever.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
It will be strange to expect that someone like Robert can unite them.They all knows he is a player and see them only like numbers.Yes,there probably will be threesome with Robert,but if Burt write like he did so far that will only separate them forever.
I was just kidding. I'm sure he will have his share but I can easily see them being reunited by different things or people. To be honest I doubt they would stay angry on each other when they are clearly friends. I wonder how it will look on Robert's route as it's the most unpredictable one. He had Jess and will have Christine so when things between girls will calm down I can easily see them all having fun. But I admit that Jess caught my attention much more than niece (especially when they argued) so I wouldn't mind route with her only. I rarely go for MC's routes so that's quite something

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes