thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Got a nice poll going on at T4bbo's patreon.

1) Just include Silver's Wife
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2) Just Silver's Daughter
3) Include both (Best option, fuck the people who just want to take options away from the non NTR crowd)
4) Focus on the existing characters
Definetely 3. If Silver can have "extracurricular activities", so can his wife and daughter.

I actually think it's a very good idea to trigger people who don't play the main route (only Silver's and Robert's, like me) to play as the MC to try to get Silver's wife and daughter. It also helps the game to not become linear in its routes and have different scenarios based on what you decide to do with the characters (Good Girl Gone Bad is a good example here).

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
If I were to choose, it would be the wife (the only young thing I am looking to keep is Christine).

But, really, if #3 doesn't win by a mile, I will be shocked. Since when do the horndogs playing adult games ever choose to limit their prey?

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
... Making love is romantic to them, not blowjobs or handjobs. That might be something you can talk your girl into trying after you've been satisfying her for awhile. Starting with a BJ only really works with blackmail, rape/slavery or hypnosis games. It's why the Dating my Daughter felt wonky, but at least you could rationalize it because of the RPG style "unlock" mechanic.
Some romantic teen girls will do anything to keep their prince charming by their side.
Other not so romantic are horny girls who are still virgins but are very much into trying lewd things, with the first male available. That "kissing, rubbing, handjob, blowjob, vaginal and then anal" script is a myth.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Got a nice poll going on at T4bbo's patreon.

1) Just include Silver's Wife
2) Just Silver's Daughter
3) Include both (Best option, fuck the people who just want to take options away from the non NTR crowd)
4) Focus on the existing characters
The best for the game would be (4) but I doubt it will win. The general thinking is the more girls the better!

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
I wrote this on patreon but I think having Silvers wife and especially his daughter being part of the story might make it super weird. Silver is a ruthless predator, the exact opposite of a father. I can't really see what his relationship with his daughter would look like that would make sense for his character. I don't want him to be relatable, he's supposed to be the creep, the villain.

Also, I think it's hard to judge the look of these characters when the artstyle is so different from the ingame renders. I want to know what they look like in a real ingame environment, and these gloomy artistic photos doesn't help with that.

I think the creator has done an amazing job so far with this game so I have full confidence in him. I'm probably just being a bit of a pessimist.

By the way, are there any 40$ patreons that wanna post the animation from the "spank it"-post?

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Just having a wife and daughter doesn't necessarily make him less of a creep (I can think of a current high profile example of such a man). In fact, it could increase his creepiness, but I get your point. Anything that might "humanize" him, even a smidgen, is unneeded.

Of course, since we're planning on viciously disposing of him and Robert, it's all going to be moot in the end!

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
Silver walks in to find [player name] on top of his daughter, in the heat of the moment all he can think to do is kick him in the back, which only makes him aware of Silver, after getting on his feet [player name] and Silver start fighting in the heat of the moment [player name] grabs a lamp and smashes it into Silver's head, causes Silver to fall into a glass table which kills him almost instantly....

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
There are plenty of wealthy guys which are known for being sexual creeps like Trump or Weinstein whom are also married. When you have cash it's not exactly hard to find yourself a hot wife and have a kid while playing around with other women. In fact my bet is that most of the rich guys who like to play around is married. For me it's more natural for Silver to be married rather than not. I'm more afraid of Silver's route quality in that context but Mustache is doing quite a nice job so far so he has my trust.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Silver walks in to find [player name] on top of his daughter, in the heat of the moment all he can think to do is kick him in the back, which only makes him aware of Silver, after getting on his feet [player name] and Silver start fighting in the heat of the moment [player name] grabs a lamp and smashes it into Silver's head, causes Silver to fall into a glass table which kills him almost instantly....
Not the old glass table trick! How about he stumbles backwards onto the horn of the stuffed rhino head mounted over his wall (as a sign of his virility)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I can't say that I'm not worried about what that poll might involve.
Two more characters now? Really? Sounds a bit unnatural to me at this stage of the game. Besides, I wouldn't want the main story to slow down because of some superfluous padding.
Anyways, t4boo's job has been impressive so far so we should give him and his team a vote of confidence and see how their plans for the new characters unravel. With a new extra 3D artist it shouldn't take them THAT long to include the new ladies in the game.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Just having a wife and daughter doesn't necessarily make him less of a creep (I can think of a current high profile example of such a man). In fact, it could increase his creepiness, but I get your point. Anything that might "humanize" him, even a smidgen, is unneeded.

Of course, since we're planning on viciously disposing of him and Robert, it's all going to be moot in the end!
I don't doubt the writers ability to make Silver unrelatable even with a wife and daughter. Both hate him with a vengence, but equally milk him for everything he has.
I think the wife has more power over him than people give credit for - she insited he be home on the night after the bowling. Maybe daddy is financing the operation and she lets Silver mess about to a limited extent. Which would mean Christine would be left in the lurch at her whim.
The daughter could be a completly spoiled, self righteous, entitled bitch or just knows the agreement between mum and dad and makes the most of it..."daddy I want a new car or I'm calling Paul".

While your story line lets Silver off far too easily and makes me suspect you may actually be a Silver sympathiser, it reminded me of something I noticed testing out the ya...boat route.
During the scene at the hotel Silver tells Christine to call him Mike.
If you dig in the variables you will see a stat called MikeHorny this is the number in the MC's heart in the on screen stats.
So it seems the system name of both Silver and Uncle is Mike. Did the uncle's mum (and therefore Christines Grandma) work with Silver in the early days of her career and get pregnant by him, naming the uncle after her first love....you want conspiricies, I'll read between any lines even if they are not there.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Heh. Thank goodness I'm heading out to lunch so I'm not tempted to get into this!

Reactions: kiteares

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
So? Daughter/Wife (I am still a wife fan) prefers doing it in "his" bed as a further sign of disrespect for the man they loathe. Problem solved!
Wife and daughter, we could go full on orgy and get Jess, Sonya and Robert's GF there.
In the meantime we have 'persuaded' Silver to dump Christine, who in turn goes full Misery on him, tying him to the bed in the spare room and breaking his ankles before joining said orgy.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Two more characters now? Really? Sounds a bit unnatural to me at this stage of the game. Besides, I wouldn't want the main story to slow down because of some superfluous padding.
Anyways, t4boo's job has been impressive so far so we should give him and his team a vote of confidence and see how their plans for the new characters unravel. With a new extra 3D artist it shouldn't take them THAT long to include the new ladies in the game.
Let's hope they won't steal Christine and Jessica's time:)
I wonder something.In which path they will show.Because it won't make sense they to appear everywhere.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
That's exactly my point of view! More time spent on irrelevant characters reducing the main story progression pace.

Reactions: Aristos

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
While your story line lets Silver off far too easily and makes me suspect you may actually be a Silver sympathiser, it reminded me of something I noticed testing out the ya...boat route.
During the scene at the hotel Silver tells Christine to call him Mike.
If you dig in the variables you will see a stat called MikeHorny this is the number in the MC's heart in the on screen stats.
So it seems the system name of both Silver and Uncle is Mike. Did the uncle's mum (and therefore Christines Grandma) work with Silver in the early days of her career and get pregnant by him, naming the uncle after her first love....you want conspiricies, I'll read between any lines even if they are not there.
Would help if I continued? While Silver is bleeding to death on the floor his daughter throws the MC on the bed and rides him.. Both end up climaxing right as the last breath leaves Silver, his daughters orgasm and creampie being the last thing Silver saw of this world...

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes