kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
"An exception has occured"..really?? fuuuuuuuuuckkkk
any advice guys??
Many exceptions occur.
Look for keywords within the report like 'CheJesSpa' and use them to search within the thread. It's been a month since the last update, the one I mentioned is the biggy from that, if it's from previous updates you may well find the answer with the search.
If this really (I mean really, CheJesSpa has been answered more than a dozen times) doesn't work you can go to the main folder (where the game exe is) and there should be a 'traceback.txt' either post the text from there or upload the file.

Reactions: Kazy

Kazy

Feb 3, 2018
Many exceptions occur.
Look for keywords within the report like 'CheJesSpa' and use them to search within the thread. It's been a month since the last update, the one I mentioned is the biggy from that, if it's from previous updates you may well find the answer with the search.
If this really (I mean really, CheJesSpa has been answered more than a dozen times) doesn't work you can go to the main folder (where the game exe is) and there should be a 'traceback.txt' either post the text from there or upload the file.
Ty a lot!! it works now :D

Reactions: kiteares

CptIglo

Jun 21, 2018
Hey Guys. Yeah the Question asked 2304 times now from people. But i can't fix that Problem in the Spa with the Scripterror. I tryed all what you come up with: Downloaded Fix-Scripts, change CheJesSpa to ChrJesSpa, downloaded the tool to open the Console and typ in "jump ChrJesSpa" with message "invalid syntax error" and so on....i do not get fixed it.

It comes a update to fix that soon?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Hey Guys. Yeah the Question asked 2304 times now from people. But i can't fix that Problem in the Spa with the Scripterror. I tryed all what you come up with: Downloaded Fix-Scripts, change CheJesSpa to ChrJesSpa, downloaded the tool to open the Console and typ in "jump ChrJesSpa" with message "invalid syntax error" and so on....i do not get fixed it.

It comes a update to fix that soon?
It is already fixed man.. You probably mixed something while trying to fix it.
Do you know how to extract .rpa files via unren.bat?
If yes i will send you my script file.

CommanderT

Jun 21, 2018
Hello! What can I do with this problem? Thx!

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'CheJesSpa'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 30008, in script
File "G:\Game install\Babysitter-0.1.2.-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "G:\Game install\Babysitter-0.1.2.-win\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Babysitter 0.1.2.
Thu Jun 21 18:24:15 2018

misterf91

Apr 3, 2018
Hello! What can I do with this problem? Thx!

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 30008, in script
File "G:\Game install\Babysitter-0.1.2.-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "G:\Game install\Babysitter-0.1.2.-win\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Babysitter 0.1.2.
Thu Jun 21 18:24:15 2018
Just download this fix and follow instructions on how to apply it.

Next time use the search function tho.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Next time use the search function tho.
They don't even need to work that hard...links are all in the OP, the first place anyone looks for downloads, fixes and walkthroughs....right?

do anybody has the posts "Complete Walkthrough" ($10) and "Evening session!" ($20)?
You did check out the OP? Of course you did....or were you specifically looking for the paid for Walkthroughs? I'm sure @T4boo or @Burt Reynolds Mustache could sort you out with both, just forward them $40 and £10 for my advice.

misterf91

Apr 3, 2018
They don't even need to work that hard...links are all in the OP, the first place anyone looks for downloads, fixes and walkthroughs....right?
Don't take it for granted, i've been here for just a few weeks and i've seen people ask where the game was.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Welcome to asylum I trust you will bring the average level of depravity to an all time low.
Don't take it for granted, i've been here for just a few weeks and i've seen people ask where the game was.
and in a few months you may well be as cynical and snarky as me. :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: misterf91

misterf91

Apr 3, 2018
Welcome to asylum I trust you will bring the average level of depravity to an all time low.

and in a few months you may well be as cynical and snarky as me. :eek:penedeyewink:
Oh it's not my first forum experience, trust me.
People here are just as bad as i remember them being during the ForumFree/Comm spree.

Also, thanks for the welcome, it's always awkward being the last new guy (well, close to)

Reactions: kiteares

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017

You did check out the OP? Of course you did....or were you specifically looking for the paid for Walkthroughs? I'm sure @T4boo or @Burt Reynolds Mustache could sort you out with both, just forward them $40 and £10 for my advice.
He's likely talking about the Barioz walkthrough... but yes for $40 you not only get all of that. But get to watch our dev-chats as they happen... and maybe even help referee fights between me and @T4bbo. :D

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
this game hasnt been abandoned right? any clue when the next update is if it hasnt? and christine hasn't been nailed yet right :O

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
havent seen posts in awhile, also new to this game in general so was more curious if anything, if it's still alive and well then tally ho!!!

Do the preview posts from the patreon get posted often enough? just curious more then anything.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
havent seen posts in awhile, also new to this game in general so was more curious if anything, if it's still alive and well then tally ho!!!

Do the preview posts from the patreon get posted often enough? just curious more then anything.
Last update was on May. Game gets update monthly (mostly every 1,5 month)
If we consider every game as abandoned after 1 month then there wouldn't be any active game in f95zone.
Previews are behind of paid wall. It is up to the patreons if they want to share or not. I am patreon as well but my pledge is not high so i cant see or share.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes