armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I am hoping it drops today but i don't have much hope for that
How much 10% or 30%?
I wonder about the second game.Will be with a female MC?Incest?
BTW you probably knows one of the worst case of NTR in anime-Berserk.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
How much 10% or 30%?
I wonder about the second game.Will be with a female MC?Incest?
BTW you probably knows one of the worst case of NTR in anime-Berserk.
Id say about a 30 to 45% chance i could be wrong chances are it will have incest in it i look for them to expand on monica some time in the future mayby she finds out what her daughter and brother have been up to. And yes i have watched beserk it is a good anime even if i didn't like the ntr parts i have always been a fan of oversized swords and large amounts of blood

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
0% chance.

I think we mentioned on the discord but it might not have gotten around here... but the middle of the month at earliest. It will be this month for sure though. We won't mention a date until we're sure we can hit it.
Huh that sucks oh well take as much time as you need i can wait

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Huh that sucks oh well take as much time as you need i can wait
Well better that than us.I doubt many like to suck:)
0% chance.

I think we mentioned on the discord but it might not have gotten around here... but the middle of the month at earliest. It will be this month for sure though. We won't mention a date until we're sure we can hit it.
Take your time and give us best update:)
Probably next week I will replay 10-12 games from scratch,Babysitter included.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
0% chance.

Thank you for the update. I can see why targetting an exact date might not make much sense but a ballpark like early/mid/end of month is nice to have even if sometimes you miss the target.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Well better that than us.I doubt many like to suck:)

Take your time and give us best update:)
Probably next week I will replay 10-12 games from scratch,Babysitter included.
Lol true unless its a girls nipples in that case i don't mind sucking that is generally what i do replay games when waiting for updates. There are a few updates im waiting for babysitter,sister sister sister,wicked choices and a few more

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Lol true unless its a girls nipples in that case i don't mind sucking that is generally what i do replay games when waiting for updates. There are a few updates im waiting for babysitter,sister sister sister,wicked choices and a few more
Well boths MSN and Babysitter have a delay,also this month can expect JOHN and maybe even AWAM+all the usual suspects-Melody,Freeloading Family,Acting Lessons,Life with Mary etc.Maybe some info for resurrected The Gift Reloaded.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Well boths MSN and Babysitter have a delay,also this month can expect JOHN and maybe even AWAM+all the usual suspects-Melody,Freeloading Family,Acting Lessons,Life with Mary etc.Maybe some info for resurrected The Gift Reloaded.
I am hopeing for freeloading family i liked that game it is strange though most of the games i like involve incest in one form or another. Our fate already updated so that is good don't think i have played MSN

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
For anyone playing my mod I added a couple of hotfixes yesterday. The friend path was broken for the mod, it's fixed now. I also fixed the day 9 vanilla bathroom bug so it won't hang there if you wander in there on day 9 anymore. Link in my sig.

lalushka

Jun 12, 2017
Wow that is too much blabla and i don't like when the scene switches to non-pov (ego). That would spare/save us bloated conversation -we have to read- and would get us a more immersive experience.

(I'm just in the conversation between Jessica and Christine.)

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Hey does anyone know which assets are used for the renders in this game? I was looking through the asset release page on this site for Daz and found what looks like the exact background that was used for the spa and massage room but I would like to know which assets I would need to try and create renders that look like Christine and Jess. I tried some renders with just the base assets that came with Daz and they didn't turn out very good.

Would love to see if I can make some fan art that looks close enough that I could use them in my mod instead of just relying on cropping existing stuff from the base game.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
I've missed those scenes as well i guess....my latest ending (silver route) was Christine (virgin) and Silver waving away Jess at the jacuzzi, but also with the happy christine route i never seen MC and Christine that close
You say here chris is still a virgin in the scene with silver in boats hot tub, i tried doing a silver ntr path but dont think i made all the correct choices as i know from game renders that i missed some scenes.

does that mean that there is the choice for the mc not to take chris's v-card in his home?

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked before, but:

Do other girls have as much content ( or is it far more main interest oriented, like Melody)?
Any mods for better UI ( moving around apartment is pain)?

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes