AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
The game keeps calling the wrong picture during the MC's dream: he's already on the couch with Jessica, so the pic of Christine leaving the hot tub while Jessica watches from in the tub (from the earlier hot tub scene) doesn't work. It also pops up again while Christine is already naked & masturbating on the couch.

It also calls up the Jessica BJ pic again after the sex. There was also a lot of mismatch between pic and described positioning during the MC/Christine cabin scene after the hot tub scene.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 41364, in <module>
NameError: name 'FadeOut' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 41364, in script
  File "E:\ADULT xxx Partial_Games_Archive\Babysitter [v0.1.6]\Babysitter-0.1.6.-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1333, in execute
    paired = renpy.python.py_eval(self.paired)
  File "E:\ADULT xxx Partial_Games_Archive\Babysitter [v0.1.6]\Babysitter-0.1.6.-win\renpy\python.py", line 1919, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "E:\ADULT xxx Partial_Games_Archive\Babysitter [v0.1.6]\Babysitter-0.1.6.-win\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Babysitter 0.1.6.
Fri Nov 02 18:29:25 2018

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 41364, in script
  File "E:\ADULT xxx Partial_Games_Archive\Babysitter [v0.1.6]\Babysitter-0.1.6.-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1330, in execute
    trans = renpy.python.py_eval(self.expr)
  File "E:\ADULT xxx Partial_Games_Archive\Babysitter [v0.1.6]\Babysitter-0.1.6.-win\renpy\python.py", line 1919, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "E:\ADULT xxx Partial_Games_Archive\Babysitter [v0.1.6]\Babysitter-0.1.6.-win\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Babysitter 0.1.6.
Fri Nov 02 18:29:51 2018
both on silver rout just as silvers getting hard with chris sitting on him in htub

Anon69

May 28, 2017
Thanks but I got the save posted on the previous page and it worked, although I now have a different name with that one...LOL

Another thing is if you choose to stay with Jess, the game seems to go into a loop.

Has anyone else had this problem?
yeah I had the same issue... when it loops back just choose the other option

Reactions: rattler2027

Ironnitro

Jul 13, 2017
bug or typo when on the love path chris left an went to her room I came later an didn't have sex with jess the second time but the mc says we did that was surprisieing cause I didn't know u could.

Anon69

May 28, 2017
How do i get it to upload i downloaded the file put it in the save folder and nothing
Did you change the name? The name needs to be like the other save names. When you're saving it rename it to the name of a save that you don't need and replace the file just to be sure

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
I'm always a bit torn by this game. On the one hand, the story is great and the writing generally good... but the massive number of typos and grammatical errors that get pointed out but never fixed from update to update irks me. For a while, around the Gala scene, there's a typo or grammatical error that is painful in about every third slide. Given how short the lines of text generally happen to be, they really stand out (short bites of text are great for ease of reading, but any errors are massively magnified).

And of course, the big annoyance in the plot...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
That was fast!
Dude, in golden, Eric, days, in BigBrother, I had Telegram communicator with authors channel on.
He posted update there, in Russian, before posting on Patreon.
I just made new post on F95 with FUCKING HOT NEWS, posted machine translation with images and corrected with officiall translation later. Just to be first, like a papariazzi. People were hitting F5 (refresh) on his page etc.

So yes, if your game is good, really good, news will be posted FAST.

TurdFlyer

Apr 28, 2018
The Android version seems to crash for me on startup. I downloaded and installed it perfectly fine but it sits at the 'T4bbo' screen for about 15secs then boots me to my home screen. Any help would be appreciated!

Also I'm using an Amazon fire 10 tablet if that helps, one last question does the Android version work for anyone else?

Hjkma

Oct 23, 2018
Android apk (downloaded from Mega) does not work, it is not installed at all. I tried to install several times, all without success. Is there somewhere working apk file?

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
I'm always a bit torn by this game. On the one hand, the story is great and the writing generally good... but the massive number of typos and grammatical errors that get pointed out but never fixed from update to update irks me. For a while, around the Gala scene, there's a typo or grammatical error that is painful in about every third slide. Given how short the lines of text generally happen to be, they really stand out (short bites of text are great for ease of reading, but any errors are massively magnified).

And of course, the big annoyance in the plot...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did you use console cheat? And are there any gameplay errors by assigning too high values too early?

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Android apk (downloaded from Mega) does not work, it is not installed at all. I tried to install several times, all without success. Is there somewhere working apk file?
it works perfectly. maybe you don't have enough space?

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
A disappointing update when the content is pretty much just another Truth or Dare. It's like the writer is running out of idea on how to implement sexy time, so they fall back to Truth or Dare. On top of that, the dare for Jessica and Christine are exactly the same too regardless who you pick.

Probably time to check back every 3-4 updates.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes