ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
How to get the threesome with mc,jess,chris went horny based open relationship but im unsure what choices i need and how to get jess stats high enough

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
Not a patron of the dev..... Pass this along..... big bug..... when you are doing truth or dare ...and its you jess and Christine... the scene flips to silver .... and the dialog says you and jess run off..... but the scene cuts back to the three of you and you stop the sexcapades.... then you have a chance to stay or go..... go to chris everything plays out fine..... BUT... if you stay... after the sex scene... the silver scene comes back up....and at the end of it... it jumps you back to when you jess and chris were together and separate.... then you get to choose stay or go again.... the only way to advance the game is to go chris..... staying with jess causing an endless loop

Reactions: BitesZaDusto

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
let me know if it doesn't work
Thanks but I got the save posted on the previous page and it worked, although I now have a different name with that one...LOL

Another thing is if you choose to stay with Jess, the game seems to go into a loop.

Has anyone else had this problem?

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Ok im kinda confused if the ntr had an ending im going to assume there will be no more ntr content in future updates so does that mean only chris solo and chris jess routes remain

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes