Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In real life it can be enjoyable, but in games, at least for me, dreams are a waste of time. Unless they help to develop the plot, for instance, if during a dream a supernatural creature or something reveals things to the MC.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
In real life it can be enjoyable, but in games, at least for me, dreams are a waste of time. Unless they help to develop the plot, for instance, if during a dream a supernatural creature or something reveals things to the MC.
Ah, I see your point, I get it and I agree with that :)
But hey, it was a great dream sequence though, and even though it was only a dream, I loved that animation MC banging Jess missionary, looked real good :p

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I haven't tried this game but it's been going for 1.5 years, only 622 mb of content and they are making $9100 a month? The pics don't look better than dozens of other games with more content that make much less money, so what am I missing here? Is the story that amazing?

Reactions: mrSunshine1313

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I haven't tried this game but it's been going for 1.5 years, only 622 mb of content and they are making $9100 a month? The pics don't look better than dozens of other games with more content that make much less money, so what am I missing here? Is the story that amazing?
It's true that the story has been progressing a bit slow, but there definitely is a story and in my opinion it's definitely worth reading/playing. The relationship dynamics and everything for the most part feels rather natural and believable.
The renders are great and models are beautiful, and almost all of the animated scenes are absolutely great, smooth animations, not saying they couldn't be improved of course, but I'm in no way complaining at all.

The dev team is doing a good job and this is very well worth the go :)

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
had been interested in this game early on but the gameplay and lack of any sexual content over a long time period basically left me with blue balls and it lost my attention. In short, don't like cause I'm sure a real girl would put out faster than this game has. I expect it to be a let down in the end that will lead to a sequel that will take just as long for the dev to make. Now if things have changed since the last time I've played let me know.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
anyone got save from 0.15 version plz share
If I recall right, that's my Christine- only path, hope you enjoy it :)

maybe others with different paths will share theirs :)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
had been interested in this game early on but the gameplay and lack of any sexual content over a long time period basically left me with blue balls and it lost my attention. In short, don't like cause I'm sure a real girl would put out faster than this game has. I expect it to be a let down in the end that will lead to a sequel that will take just as long for the dev to make. Now if things have changed since the last time I've played let me know.
It sure has changed, plenty of H-scenes with different girls.

And well, girls putting out faster than some, well, that depends entirely on the girl, some girls actually wants to make the effort getting to know the guy a bit better before they'd "put out", they wanna know who they're "putting it out" to, can't fault them :p

EDIT; Christine, Jess, Sonya, Julia, Mr. Silver's daughter, you can have sex with all of them, so don't worry :p

Reactions: botc76

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
The story, the development, the pics, the animations, the lewdness, they are all THAT amazing!

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
It's true that the story has been progressing a bit slow, but there definitely is a story and in my opinion it's definitely worth reading/playing. The relationship dynamics and everything for the most part feels rather natural and believable.
The renders are great and models are beautiful, and almost all of the animated scenes are absolutely great, smooth animations, not saying they couldn't be improved of course, but I'm in no way complaining at all.

The dev team is doing a good job and this is very well worth the go :)
I checked it out now and realized I actually tried this game out before but gave it up almost at once because of the bad resolution and boring graphics and the main girl christine or whatever isn't attractive. It looks like any generic renpy game. I fail to see how this game can generate so much cash. Wtf?

Reactions: mrSunshine1313

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I checked it out now and realized I actually tried this game out before but gave it up almost at once because of the bad resolution and boring graphics and the main girl christine or whatever isn't attractive. It looks like any generic renpy game. I fail to see how this game can generate so much cash. Wtf?
Because it actually is a good one, different people like different things, I'm sure you'll find what you like if this isn't it, just have to keep looking.

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
It's just really well compressed, there are 4000+ images packed so far. Story is great although i had some doubts at the start but it grew on me. Also the animations on point too.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
The game has reached the "harvest" season, and yes, sex scenes are happening now. The needed "sowing" season has passed. But don't expect a fuck fest, this is not that kind of game.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016

There might be girls who put out faster and if you went for Jessica and not Christine, I'm sure you could have gotten some earlier, but Christine's character AND that the MC was (is if patch is installed) her uncle made a faster progress unconvincing.

By now the game has enough sex to be satisfying in that way as well, especially because they are well done and well written.

I admit that for a while, the slow burn was a bit frustrating, but I am so glad that I stuck with the game until the culmination (meaning picking Christine's cherry) and Babysitter has long reached my top five list of games.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I have no idea which kind of games you enjoy, but if you seriously tried this game (not just played the first ten minutes) and don't like it, I sure as hell don't share your tastes.

Reactions: Eerie Entity
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes