Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
As long as chris remains mine i do not mind the other girls being with someone else
Indeed, Christine is just that girl you'd never want to hurt and cheat on, she's special, and she sure is gorgeous too, my main playthrough is Christine- only, other playthroughs are to dabble around and see the other H-scenes (with MC, no with other guys) ;P

Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
LOL i had to scroll quickly through the comments to check if there was a compressed link because some people don't know how to use the spoiler option.:WutFace:

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Indeed, Christine is just that girl you'd never want to hurt and cheat on, she's special, and she sure is gorgeous too, my main playthrough is Christine- only, other playthroughs are to dabble around and see the other H-scenes (with MC, no with other guys) :heartcoveredeyes:
Indeed my main playthrough is just chris once that is done i generally dabble with jess and the other girls

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I get a loop when staying with Jessica at the pool. It goes through the conversation with Chris and Jess at the deck and Silver talking on the phone back into the pool where you have to choose between Jess and Chris.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yep got the same problem :(

And in the dream sequence are a lot of strange pictures and skips ... looks like errors too.

Reactions: Valeck

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Damn, think I'll wait for the fix... even if I desperately need my Babysitter fix.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Yeah, none of the bugs are game breaking in the strictest sense. The two big ones is a grey screen before Silver's NTR scene, you can ignore that. The second is the loop with the Jessica sex scene. If you pick to go see Christine on the next loop... you'll continue on.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I haven't run into any crashes but I have run into some loops at the end, the latest one I hit was fucking Jess in the ass and it loops back to when they're still in the hot tub with Christine.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Yeah, none of the bugs are game breaking in the strictest sense. The two big ones is a grey screen before Silver's NTR scene, you can ignore that. The second is the loop with the Jessica sex scene. If you pick to go see Christine on the next loop... you'll continue on.
as I edited in a previous post. The dream sequence seems to bug out when you played both routes bc of the bug. Atleast it seems to be the case because there are some wired pictures and quick changing positions.

This text and picture makes no sense - and there is a lot of this in this part.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yeah... lots of bugs... we spent a ton of time bug fixing... but there are a LOT of little changes we made to make sure everything lined up that screwed up some other things. We'll have a fix out soon... (along with clearing up some of the grammar)
The bugs aside, in my opinion you guys did great on this update, well, the entire game and story so far, I think with each update you guys have always improved, I've been a long time fan, keep up the good work, looking forward to next update :)

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
as I edited in a previous post. The dream sequence seems to bug out when you played both routes bc of the bug. Atleast it seems to be the case because there are some wired pictures and quick changing positions.

This text and picture makes no sense - and there is a lot of this in this part.
Some of the quick changing positions are because it's a dream... some of them though were screwed up... that will be fixed for sure.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
I do notice that you fuck Jess in the ass between animations. The still has your cock in her ass.

RonnieH

Aug 7, 2018
*****SPOILER*****
After all 3 routes played, I guess that takes care of the current NTR, if you take the MC/Chris route.
/*****Spoiler******

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Loved the new update and Jessica's scene was simply glorious.

I fell victim to the same Jessica loop as the rest but, oh my, what a loop it is. :closedeyesmile:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
*****SPOILER*****
After all 3 routes played, I guess that takes care of the current NTR, if you take the MC/Chris route.
/*****Spoiler******
That's not how you do spoilers. Either hit the + on the line above the edit box, and select Spoiler, or put spoiler and then /spoiler between [ and ].

Reactions: perheiro
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes