Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I would like to give a humble suggestion regarding the next game, whatever option (ehem A) may finally win.
I find it to be a much more immersive experience when we can't see the MC's face, like e.g. in DA. I know it can be trickier during sex scenes but in my opinion it's worth it.
EDIT: Edited typos, especially the most important one where I wrote exactly the opposite of what I wanted :(

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Well they've been doing more animations lately which takes a lot more time so I'm not surprised. Might even make sense to just officially move to a 6 week release schedule or something instead of 1 month so people aren't dissappointed when the deadline gets pushed.

On the bright side, this probably means that whatever scenes they're working on after the Yacht are fairly involved so I'm looking forward to seeing what sort of trouble the girls are going to get into.

Also makes life easier for me updating my mod :) A couple of teasers for the hotel expansion I'm working on now:

HotelBedroom01.png HotelBedroom03.png

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
I would make to give a humble suggestion regarding the next game, whatever option (ehem A) may finally win.
I find it to be a much more immersive experience when we can see the MC's face, like e.g. in DA. I know it can be trickier during sex scenes but in my opinion it's worth it.
You mean when we can't see their face right?

Reactions: Aristos

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Well they've been doing more animations lately which takes a lot more time so I'm not surprised. Might even make sense to just officially move to a 6 week release schedule or something instead of 1 month so people aren't dissappointed when the deadline gets pushed.

On the bright side, this probably means that whatever scenes they're working on after the Yacht are fairly involved so I'm looking forward to seeing what sort of trouble the girls are going to get into.

Also makes life easier for me updating my mod :) A couple of teasers for the hotel expansion I'm working on now:

View attachment 187952 View attachment 187953
Your christine looks waay whiter then the one in vanilla, that's on purpose?

Reactions: Dolphin3000

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Your christine looks waay whiter then the one in vanilla, that's on purpose?
As WhiteFireDaemon mentioned, her skin tone seems to change throughout the game depending on the scene. As an example there is at least 1 render in the Spa in the vanilla game where she's actually darker than Jess.

I just picked a skin tone that looked similar and stuck with it. Also I'm not sure exactly what morphs/assets the vanilla game uses for her. I think I have the hair right but never saw much info on what body/face/etc was used for her so I just tweaked my version til it looked fairly similar to me.

Same deal with my version of Sonya. I think my version of both look pretty good, but there are probably some differences that I would need specific info on what assets are used in the vanilla game to fix. My Jess is probably closer since she seems to mostly just be a carbon copy of GDN Luna, although I don't know if the vanilla game makes any minor tweaks to her like I did with my Sonya.

These eyes were an accident, I forgot to use the color I normally use for her in the hotel renders I've done so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: Abibliboop

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
FirstSample3.jpg

Progress update

Hi everyone,

Hard at work here as usual, and we’ve been getting quite a lot of questions about the next update. Not wanting to give too much away but things will be moving fast from now on, Christine has made her decision about who she is dating, or has she? What about Jessica?

However, we’re taking our time to make sure the update ends in a great place. One thing we heard a lot with the yacht series was how people didn’t like the abrupt endings… so we are taking that to heart and making sure we do it all right. We plan to issue it in middle of December.

The image above is also a sneak peak at the process that happens when we are working on a new title. We have a lot of ideas for new characters and there will be coming polls for you to choose. Although we have a clear leader in the polling, it is still open. If you want to make your voice heard there is still a lot of time. Remember the poll closes at the end of the year.

Thanks for your support again, and you’ll be hearing from us soon.

T4bbo & Team

Last edited:

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Can we please get more one on one time with Sonya next update? And just maybe lighten her skin tone just a smidge (nothing against darker skin I just cant see a damn thing in some of her scenes....)

Thanks!

From a Patron!

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Can we please get more one on one time with Sonya next update? And just maybe lighten her skin tone just a smidge (nothing against darker skin I just cant see a damn thing in some of her scenes....)

Thanks!

From a Patron!
You mean something like this?

SonHotTub5.png

But wouldn't it be more fun if Christine was there too?

SonHotTub33b.png SonHotTub32.png

As far as visibility I don't think skin tone really matters, it's more a matter of lighting. In my experience, Daz has trouble showing detail for surfaces that are in shadow (much more so than you would expect in real life).

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018

View attachment 188903

View attachment 188905 View attachment 188908

As far as visibility I don't think skin tone really matters, it's more a matter of lighting. In my experience, Daz has trouble showing detail for surfaces that are in shadow (much more so than you would expect in real life).
Yes
Yes
And more Yes

Your right it dies seem to be a lighting thing.

View attachment 188903

View attachment 188905 View attachment 188908

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes