quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
It's good to see the Babysitter team getting ready for their next game.

As for their future game.

A - This seems to be similar to their previous title (Obviously because of the name). I did like the previous game with everything included. So i wouldn't mind them semi continuing this world. It doesn't hurt that this game would have jessica come back (My favorite out of the ladies). My only concern is making a similar title might hurt it in a creative capacity. Though i won't know that till i see a preview.

B - The more interesting of the titles IMO. Sure the socially awkward character seems similar to a lot of other adult titles. What makes it different is the emphasis on his computer skills. Seeing what scenarios and outcomes can appear from these abilities intrigue me.

C - It seems people are split on Female MCs. I think with this group i believe they could bring in some of the naysayers to this type of playstyle. These type of stories tend to have a lot of choices on how you want your character to grow. Church girl, town bicycle, or full lesbian (My personal favorite way to play these games). To bad this title will most likely not get chosen. Perhaps something to throw on the back burner for another day.

Either way i look forward to the results.

Excelsior

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Let's give votes from the C-idea to the B-idea and it will be 52/48 and still chance for B! Please do not make similar game (A) . . . :(

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
First of all, shame shame shame for asking when an update is going to be! :D But v0.1.4 came out Jul 31, v0.1.5 on Sep 2, v0.1.6 on Nov 1, so based on that I'm not expecting anything until Dec.
sometimes ceck their patreon page is a good idea guys, maybe some minor delay but this is what they said.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: UncleVT

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
sometimes ceck their patreon page is a good idea guys, maybe some minor delay but this is what they said.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh I checked that, but however many pages back people were talking about the last few updates have been late so I'm estimating based on past history. I'd love to be proven wrong, but like I said. I'm not expecting anything for a while.

Reactions: proximus

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Day15_AfterYacht_10.jpg

Disembarking

Yes, the Yacht is finally over, as you can see here.
We're as excited about it as you are.
The question is, what will happen before you all leave...

T4bbo & Team

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes