fitboy

May 8, 2018
Nope, you can bang everything in sight and still not see "your girls" be banged by anyone. The thing is, not every girl in the game is yours to have (well, you can bang with all of them, but only 3 are romantic options) - there are (IIRC) 3 scenes where another guy but the MC bangs someone on a non-NTR route and 2 of those are 100% avoidable. The third one also is, but I think you need it for a quest (tho you can join in) with one of the main girls.
The consequences in the game are pretty realistic, actually. Considering there isn't a normal male in sight in the game, it doesn't take a lot to sweep any of the girls off their pants. The game doesn't punish you for much. Actually I think you can fail miserably with the stats and decisions and still not run in to ether of the 3 main girls fucking anyone else.
You ain't the only dick around and not every girl is yours. It's a game with a much more in-depth story, characters and setting than most others. You don't have a magic dick, you aren't the only male in the world and characters have their own lives. If this is not for you - don't play the game.
you said before i can avoid all the NTR so i will try
We want more ntr for silver.
No more incest for uncle.
no we don't want (you want)
Who is this we? I hope the dev adds Netori in the next update..

Netori is someone taking a girl from a guy... In this game's case... PC taking girl from silver.
yes it's better when i am the one who steal not the one who being stolen

Last edited:

lilliaa

Sep 5, 2018
i can't go through the second day... i don't know why, but i can't suit up, he want to eat and shower, BUT i already did...

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
yes i noticed that this thread collected all the NTR lovers in one place
we should separate them before they spread and infect us all :eek::eek::eek:
but not all of us here for this tag (personally i am totally avoiding it )
You need to convince developer, not Ntr lovers.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Next Game Vote

A.) First game "Babysitters"
Introduction story

You play in a role of a quite known and popular modeling photographer. That's how you met the woman of your life and despite her already having a kid (hot grown up girl now), you married her. It didn't take much time and you managed to give her your own child, so wanted boy. It seems for you that all dreams came true... however, your wife starts to get frustrated after some time... especially due to fact that while you're photoshooting hot girls in their bikinis she must take care of your son diapers. She insists she wanna get back to work and materialise her skills as event manager. You fully support her in this decision, but problem is she expects now that you're going to spend much more time with housework and son's diapers. However, that is something you can't afford as you're at the top of your career. Older half-sister is not the sollution at all, as she is quite spoiled, spending all the free time with twitching how she plays the games or makes her make-up. Yeah, you realise that you were too soft on her, but every time you wanted to slap her face or spank her ass for being so arrogant, you just could not... she's is not your daugther after all. The only sollution is to hire a babysitter...

Gameplay type:

The game will be a VN and Sandbox hybrid with some less hardcore apartment/house navigation than in previous version. You will need to take care of you to attract girls around you, but no too much time consuming grind. Based on your decisions and approach there will be multiple paths and endings. There will be many events that will stack up, if you don't do the first part of it you cannot progress in that event further.

Cast:
Wife
Wife's daugther
Babysitter
Guest Starring Jessica from Babysitter!
others...

Fetishes:
Corruption,
Harem,
Milf,
Virgin,
BDSM and Sensory deprivation,
NTR (Swinging, Cuckold, Cuckqueen) - can be chosen or turned off in the beginning of the game for the rest of the game
Group Sex,
Exhibitionism,
Voyeurism,
Blackmail,
Erotic ASMR and Sex toys,
Foot fetish,
Pregnancy.

B.) Second game "Hacker"

Introduction story

You are a highly intelligent, but socially awkward student who is a top-tier hacker. Everybody around you thinks you're wierd except your math teacher who thinks you're genius and one girl in the class who thinks you're cute, but what they don't know is, that it's just hard for you talk to them without showing what you know about them. Their friends, their family, their sexual proclivities, you know it all. The question is, how will you use this information? Will you blackmail your peers and teachers, will you try to take down predators within the school? At the same time you're being scouted by a top-tier security firm. How will they fit into everything?
Gameplay type:

The game will be pure VN. No sandbox features. Based on your decisions and approach there will be multiple paths and endings.

Cast:
Schoolmate
Math teacher
Landlady
Psychologist
Others...
Fetishes:
Voyeurism,
Milf,
Virgin,
Blackmail,
Harem,
Corruption,
BDSM and Sensory deprivation and Sex toys,
Exhibitionism,
Group Sex,
Foot fetish.

C.) Third game "Farmer's daugther"
Introduction
story

You play as girl, orphane... after the tragic car crash where you lost your parents you've moved to your Uncle who took care of you. He lives on the farm just with few neighbours, one of them becomes your best friend and you have lot of fun together. But you're slowly growing up to an adult woman... you start to play here as 18 year girl in the last year of highschool just before the graduation... will you be a good girl or deviate and fall prey to the temptations you'll find in your way? Whatever you path you choose, it will lead you to interesting, exciting and vastly different outcomes.
Gameplay type:

The game will be a VN and Sandbox hybrid with some less hardcore apartment/house navigation than in previous version. You will need to take care of you to attract men around you, but no too much time consuming grind. Based on your decisions and approach there will be multiple paths and endings. There will be many events that will stack up, if you don't do the first part of it you cannot progress in that event further.

Cast:
Uncle
Uncle's worker on the farm
Schoolmate (boyfriend)
Best friend (female)
Others...
Fetishes:
Virgin,
Slow Corruption,
Group Sex,
Voyeurism,
Exhibitionism,
Foot fetish.

***This is a real Poll on Dev's Patreon***
Votes so far are as of = 11/23/18 12:15 PM EST

Babysitters = 61%

Hacker = 33%

Farmer's daugther = 7%

Last edited:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Babysitters is a low blow cuz Patrons will always follow title similiar to the one they're supporting. I would pick 2 but since it doesn't have NTR I'm divided between 1/3. 3 feels more interesting but 1 has some decent potential with its NTR. Tough decision

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
I would pick B ... sound interesting ... maybe C, but it seems to mainstream ... A is NTR crap, so no, thanks ... (even avoidable, the thread will be full of NTR shit) ...

Reactions: Rythan25

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
The only real option for me is "A" (Babysitters), since "B" will be a lot about MILFs and blackmail, and "C" you'll have to be a female...

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I like the idea of the hybrid VN/Sandbox design so my vote would be A. I'll also admit that the idea for A sort of brings up images from Living With Temptation which I really enjoyed.

B would be my 2nd choice. C doesn't hold much interest for me.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I like the idea of the hybrid VN/Sandbox design so my vote would be A. I'll also admit that the idea for A sort of brings up images from Living With Temptation which I really enjoyed.

B would be my 2nd choice. C doesn't hold much interest for me.
Yeah.C will be another story if turns out like Lara's Guard from Barbell or Lara with horse from Animopron.

Airnuts

May 12, 2017
Next Game Vote

Introduction story

You play in a role of a quite known and popular modeling photographer. That's how you met the woman of your life and despite her already having a kid (hot grown up girl now), you married her. It didn't take much time and you managed to give her your own child, so wanted boy. It seems for you that all dreams came true... however, your wife starts to get frustrated after some time... especially due to fact that while you're photoshooting hot girls in their bikinis she must take care of your son diapers. She insists she wanna get back to work and materialise her skills as event manager. You fully support her in this decision, but problem is she expects now that you're going to spend much more time with housework and son's diapers. However, that is something you can't afford as you're at the top of your career. Older half-sister is not the sollution at all, as she is quite spoiled, spending all the free time with twitching how she plays the games or makes her make-up. Yeah, you realise that you were too soft on her, but every time you wanted to slap her face or spank her ass for being so arrogant, you just could not... she's is not your daugther after all. The only sollution is to hire a babysitter...

Gameplay type:

The game will be a VN and Sandbox hybrid with some less hardcore apartment/house navigation than in previous version. You will need to take care of you to attract girls around you, but no too much time consuming grind. Based on your decisions and approach there will be multiple paths and endings. There will be many events that will stack up, if you don't do the first part of it you cannot progress in that event further.

Cast:
Wife
Wife's daugther
Babysitter
others...

Fetishes:
Corruption,
Harem,
Milf,
Virgin,
NTR (Swinging, Cuckold, Cuckqueen) - can be chosen or turned off in the beginning of the game for the rest of the game
Group Sex,
Exhibitionism,
Voyeurism,
Blackmail,
Foot fetish,
Pregnancy.

B.) Second game "Hacker"

Introduction story

You are a highly intelligent, but socially awkward student who is a top-tier hacker. Everybody around you thinks you're wierd except your math teacher who thinks you're genius and one girl in the class who thinks you're cute, but what they don't know is, that it's just hard for you talk to them without showing what you know about them. Their friends, their family, their sexual proclivities, you know it all. The question is, how will you use this information? Will you blackmail your peers and teachers, will you try to take down predators within the school? At the same time you're being scouted by a top-tier security firm. How will they fit into everything?
Gameplay type:

The game will be pure VN. No sandbox features. Based on your decisions and approach there will be multiple paths and endings.

Cast:
Schoolmate
Math teacher
Landlady
Psychologist
Others...
Fetishes:
Voyeurism,
Milf,
Virgin,
Blackmail,
Harem,
Corruption,
Exhibitionism,
Group Sex,
Foot fetish.

Introduction
story

You play as girl, orphane... after the tragic car crash where you lost your parents you've moved to your Uncle who took care of you. He lives on the farm just with few neighbours, one of them becomes your best friend and you have lot of fun together. But you're slowly growing up to an adult woman... you start to play here as 18 year girl in the last year of highschool just before the graduation... will you be a good girl or deviate and fall prey to the temptations you'll find in your way? Whatever you path you choose, it will lead you to interesting, exciting and vastly different outcomes.
Gameplay type:

The game will be a VN and Sandbox hybrid with some less hardcore apartment/house navigation than in previous version. You will need to take care of you to attract men around you, but no too much time consuming grind. Based on your decisions and approach there will be multiple paths and endings. There will be many events that will stack up, if you don't do the first part of it you cannot progress in that event further.

Cast:
Uncle
Schoolmate (boyfriend)
Best friend (female)
Others...
Fetishes:
Virgin,
Slow Corruption,
Group Sex,
Voyeurism,
Exhibitionism,
Foot fetish.

Babysitters = 61%

Hacker = 33%

Farmer's daugther = 7%
I think farmers daughter would be awesome. Check out Farmers Daughter on Pussoy!

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Next Game Vote

Introduction story

Gameplay type:

Cast:
Wife
Wife's daugther
Babysitter
others...

Fetishes:
Corruption,
Harem,
Milf,
Virgin,
Group Sex,
Exhibitionism,
Voyeurism,
Blackmail,
Foot fetish,
Pregnancy.

B.) Second game "Hacker"

Introduction story

Gameplay type:

Cast:
Schoolmate
Math teacher
Landlady
Psychologist
Others...
Fetishes:
Voyeurism,
Milf,
Virgin,
Blackmail,
Harem,
Corruption,
Exhibitionism,
Group Sex,
Foot fetish.

Introduction
story

Gameplay type:

Cast:
Uncle
Schoolmate (boyfriend)
Best friend (female)
Others...
Fetishes:
Virgin,
Slow Corruption,
Group Sex,
Voyeurism,
Exhibitionism,
Foot fetish.

Babysitters = 61%

Hacker = 33%

Farmer's daugther = 7%
I chose the "Hacker"
I will try to post what the current results are every weekend to keep you guys up to date.
And if results suddenly change with a new winner i will post that as well, as soon as i can that is.
But so far looks like "Babysitters" is ahead.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
My guess is that Jessica will make a win for A.
Jessica + NTR = no fucking chance for B and C.

Dev knows that, so the poll is an utter display of "populism" since he already knew the results he was going to get when he designed and presented the 3 games.
C with a female MC, seriously? Everyone here knows the level of acceptance that would get.

A is what he wants. OK, so be it.
Such a shame. B seems to be by faaaaaaar a more interesting story.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rythan25 and regis
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes