theresa663

Feb 27, 2018
There should seriously be a FULL-ON Jessica route in this game, because I honestly don't care one single bit about the other characters. To make it clearer, I care 10 times more about having sex with the blond at the end than any scene with your niece & your co-worker.

Reactions: Thermophob

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
There should seriously be a FULL-ON Jessica route in this game, because I honestly don't care one single bit about the other characters. To make it clearer, I care 10 times more about having sex with the blond at the end than any scene with your niece & your co-worker.
Christine is the focus... but PC being able to start a relationship with Jess would be nice

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
AI_Enhanced.jpg

T4bbo said:
Hello guys,
I've been quite bussy, but actually so excited with all the stuff we're working with the team in the last two weeks, that I have to share it with you. I will divide it to several sections what results we've got and what is planned in the near future.

AI (artificial inteligence) software for postwork:

As you might know in the past many of the images were grainy and in low quality as I was rendering on low cost notebook with no previous experience with 3D softwares. Recently I've started to use various filters to remove noise cause you just cannot afford to render one image whole day to have clear perfect image. It helped a lot to increase the quality and you recognised it, but now...

... we're taking it to another level with newly bought AI software for post processing! As you can see in preview image the results are amazing. Removing noise without losing any sharpness...

What's even better it is capable to increase the image resolution and imagine how the image should look like with astonishing results. I've already polished all the images (more than 4,250 images) in the game so you can see them in the next version, but I also attach link to all images included in the game in FULL HD resolution as some people were requesting it.

Own Crowdfunding site:

Sometime in the beginning of the next year we plan to launch Crowdfunding site for all the creators and people in need where they can seek for donations with cryptocurrency Nano to their creators or any altruistic projects. Similarly with membership areas like here on Patreon but without fees... no 5% Patreon fee and no 10% payment processing fees... maximum 0,1% fee to change fiat into cryptocurrency.

So no fees and no dependancy on Patreon or payment processor policies in the future... ;)

New rendering machine:

In order to increase the rendering times I've assembled another strong rendering rig with two GTX1080ti cards and plenty of RAM.

Game development:

I know that most of you are more eager to hear about how development of next version is going and whether the game will finish or not soon.

So, we are trying hard to issue the next version until end of month and so far it seems its feasible. We have also brainstormed all the scenarios and occasions we want in the game until the end and it seems like +/- 5 more versions to go.
In the meantime we already prepared three scenarios for next game. Tommorow we will publish poll regarding which game you would like to be next. This poll will be going on until end of the year and then we decide based on the poll results. So we start working on it and have fluent take over.

T4bbo & Team

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
okay thanks i will be faithful
(the developer punishing the people who cheat with NTR) ?? lol:LOL:
Nope, you can bang everything in sight and still not see "your girls" be banged by anyone. The thing is, not every girl in the game is yours to have (well, you can bang with all of them, but only 3 are romantic options) - there are (IIRC) 3 scenes where another guy but the MC bangs someone on a non-NTR route and 2 of those are 100% avoidable. The third one also is, but I think you need it for a quest (tho you can join in) with one of the main girls.
The consequences in the game are pretty realistic, actually. Considering there isn't a normal male in sight in the game, it doesn't take a lot to sweep any of the girls off their pants. The game doesn't punish you for much. Actually I think you can fail miserably with the stats and decisions and still not run in to ether of the 3 main girls fucking anyone else.
You ain't the only dick around and not every girl is yours. It's a game with a much more in-depth story, characters and setting than most others. You don't have a magic dick, you aren't the only male in the world and characters have their own lives. If this is not for you - don't play the game.

Reactions: Abibliboop
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes