WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Wondering if anyone might be able to clear something up for me in regards to the walkthrough... It mentions a cuckold route, but as far I can tell, it only offers some dialog variances. Can anyone confirm this or or is there actually something worthwhile to this?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

femaleform17

Sep 19, 2017
I've only played the Patreon route so far, and just the main storyline with none of the NTR yet, but I've got to say the triangle going on between Jessica, Chris, and the MC is hot as fuck. If it leads to a threesome like I'm hoping it should be explosive. The build up is great. Also, the Karaoke scene was great even before things got heavy and massage scene was hot too. Good stuff so far. Not sure if I'll like the other route as much, because I'm not feeling Sonya as much as Jessica tbh. But, we'll see.

Oh, and without sounding like a snob, I've been using the walk through and I'm curious....do I have to do the spying on Jessica and Chris stuff on the computer?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Is the 0.1.6b version included incest patch? Do I need to download the Uncle Restoration Patch?
You know, the patch is so small, by downloading and adding it to the game you would have known the answer by now, instead of waiting for it here. :rolleyes:

Reactions: NukaCola

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
In order to lie to Christine at that scene, you must NOT be in a relationship with her. You're pretty close. There are a bunch of variations of what kind of relationship the MC and Christine have, hell I'm still kind of surprised no one got pissed and called the update short because they missed both the Christine and Jessica sex scenes (which can happen).

Reactions: SomeOldFart

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
In order to lie to Christine at that scene, you must NOT be in a relationship with her. You're pretty close. There are a bunch of variations of what kind of relationship the MC and Christine have, hell I'm still kind of surprised no one got pissed and called the update short because they missed both the Christine and Jessica sex scenes (which can happen).
Nice! I have played a few different variations where some scenes were cut and others popped up. I always like to go back through, sometimes even starting from the beginning, and see if anything is different based on the choices I make. It makes the game more fun for me and also helps decide what I like and don't like from the different relationships. So far I like all of them and this game has turned out to be my all time favorite. I even tried a line in real life.... "Hey, you know I have a hot tub so would you like to go shopping for a swimsuit or would you like to just come over in your underwear?" She doesn't talk to me anymore... ;)x'D

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Congratulations @T4bbo , @Burt Reynolds Mustache , and the team of babysitter for a fantastic game and most excellent update.

Looking forward to what you guys have planned next.
Hopefully depending on how much longer this game will be. That we get some more scenes with Silver's Daughter Alyssa on the corporate path. Maybe have some fun in his office to really mess with him.

Cheers.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Congratulations @T4bbo , @Burt Reynolds Mustache , and the team of babysitter for a fantastic game and most excellent update.

Looking forward to what you guys have planned next.
Hopefully depending on how much longer this game will be. That we get some more scenes with Silver's Daughter Alyssa on the corporate path. Maybe have some fun in his office to really mess with him.

Cheers.
Is it bad that when I read this it is in the voice of Murray? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

femaleform17

Sep 19, 2017
Yeah, about Robert. I don't mind NTR or anything, but it would be nice if Chris or Jessica could have a love interest that could just not be a dick head. I guess that's the point or it wouldn't be NTR though.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Help. I'm stuck at the next days after hottub night with Jess and Chris. I did all activity in the house like watch TV, work, erotic game but the game won't advance to next event. I can't go outside either. What I'm supposed to do? I can try hacking Christine laptop but I don't want to do that.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes