Verraxus

Jun 23, 2018
Can we get a route where we can have all 3 of them to ourselves without having to worry about the other dick heads, or am i the only that thinks that would be a decent route to work towards?

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
Can we get a route where we can have all 3 of them to ourselves without having to worry about the other dick heads, or am i the only that thinks that would be a decent route to work towards?
no your not i generally go for the harem route when i play games likes these and even without one i still want the girls all to myself so again no not alone

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
Um... high lust route seems to go that way. Just don't let them get involved in stupid shit and don't treat them like shit. Or at least when I've played I got them all and no NTR and Christine knew about it all, soo... we have it? It's a game after all, you have to work for it.

RedWhite

Modder
Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
:FeelsGoodMan: babe :FeelsGoodMan: babe :FeelsGoodMan: babe :FeelsGoodMan: babe :FeelsBadMan: sitter

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Since you're already asking, I'm guessing that your overzealous antivirus "ate" it. There are a handful of somewhat crappy AV's that do that. Check its logs.
I've noticed this as well with most of the AV software I've tried. I actually think Microsoft has the right idea with Windows Defender as far as that goes. It catches all of the known threats that are in it's database without a bunch of false positives. A lot of the other AV software is more disruptive than the viruses they're trying to protect against. It won't catch the 0 day stuff that hasn't been reported yet but if you're unlucky enough to be hit by one of those you probably won't be protected by any other AV software either.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Interestingly, Windows Defender is one of the most active of the bunch, false-positively detecting Ren'Py and RPGM executables as malware and removing them without noticing the user about it. :whistle:

Last edited:
Reactions: Thermophob

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Are we going to be able to take her from the NTR route in the future? Preferable the corporate route.. I'd love to take her from Chub dick mike and show her a real man... ;)

Anyways, great game....replayed alot... alot... :whistle:... But find it odd that Players score with her become irrelevant if she is corrupted by the other dudes... The relationship goes from edging on taboo to just normal overnight... ruins my immersion. She obviously has secret lust/love for MC but then doesn't? Meh..

Also hope next update gives us a way to have a threesome relationship with Jess and Chris.. on top of ruining Mike..Asking alot?

Reactions: Rythan25

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
hi just got a new pc so i need a save from the last update i remember it was when you Robert and the girls get in the Jacuzzi after going dancing if you can help i'd appreciate it

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes