SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Soooooo.... It's about time for Silver to knock-up Christine and or Jessica while the MC witnesses it by looking at his computers camera feed through one of their open laptops.... :eek:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Soooooo.... It's about time for Silver to knock-up Christine and or Jessica while the MC witnesses it by looking at his computers camera feed through one of their open laptops.... :eek:
I hope not, that would be a complete horror show, make people scream louder since Psycho or Halloween, but for different reasons xD

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
It's about time for someone to take a break from the computer.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Ive restarted the game and doing the horny route.. but i get to teh Sonya part where MC takes her home and fucks her or dont even take her home and in both instances the game says end of version and it definitely cannot be. Ive had this before how do one fix it again?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Finally finished the next version of my mod for those interested. New version has a small hot tub event for Sonya and Christine on day 5 and a large Hotel expansion on day 9 for Christine if you have her work for Silver. Mod link below:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Also discovered a problem with the mod that I hadn't noticed until today when I was testing the new Hotel path. A lot of my triggers for the Day 10 hot tub event were impossible to pass on that path (you could only pass them on the Patreon path before). So while I haven't redone the images for the hot tub yet, I did fix the triggers so you will no longer fail the hot tub if you do the hotel path. The hot tub is ridiculously easy now and will remain that way until I finish redoing the entire event next month.

Reactions: Abibliboop

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
For anyone else getting same error, i used an older script file overwriting the latest version one thinking it was an incest patch which it was not... use original script..

Ive restarted the game and doing the horny route.. but i get to teh Sonya part where MC takes her home and fucks her or dont even take her home and in both instances the game says end of version and it definitely cannot be. Ive had this before how do one fix it again?

D

Deleted member 992182

(Spoiler warning)

Just got around to this and it's a really, really good game. It has everything I like. I love the OPTION of NTR. I don't always want it but the option is always nice. I like games with sexual situations and I don't much care for how they occur emotionally. I don't think I'm the MC in any game. It's a story for me.

Anyway, hot models and good characters. Story is solid and better than most Adult VN titles. Tons of renders.

Only issues being that the animation could be a bit better
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But those are small gripes and the MC route is very solid. Good title so far.

9/10 so far.

Reactions: Abibliboop
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes