Boogie2323

Aug 17, 2017
playing this game on andriod cant type in christines password when i try to put space between mister and my name nothing happens? tips?

list101

Mar 18, 2019
View attachment 119031

Overview
You starting to play in the role of freelance programmer, whose career is not so successful as expected. Currently you are desperately seeking for the client who would buy the "special software" you have been working on for a while and you hope it will make you filthy rich. In the meantime, your sister is having argue with her daughter whether she will go on college or not. This argue ends in having your niece in your apartment free room. And she is currently looking for a job instead going to the college in order to be independent...​

Thread Updated: 2019-03-01
Release Date: 2019-02-28
Developer/Publisher: T4bbo
Censorship: No
Version: 0.1.8b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Troubleshooting:

Change-Logs:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac:
- -
Linux:
- - -
Android:
- - -

Extras: - Mods (abandoned): - -

View attachment 13044 View attachment 13047 View attachment 13048 View attachment 13049 View attachment 13050 View attachment 13051 View attachment 13052 View attachment 13046
Nice game, but what's up with all these typos? If it is hard (English probably not even second language) you could send me the text I'll fix it it for you

M.Voigt

Jul 25, 2018
Hi,

Is there a walkthrough, with the Silver's route and Robert route.
I tried several times but I never get passed the Yatch foursome in Robert route.
I looked in here but I couldn't find.

Mohawk01

Mar 30, 2018
Hi,

Is there a walkthrough, with the Silver's route and Robert route.
I tried several times but I never get passed the Yatch foursome in Robert route.
I looked in here but I could find.
There is a scene in yacht with christine, when she ask you who you really are, you have to be honest with her and tell your real identity

Reactions: M.Voigt

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
One last question. It seems Babysitter conflicts with an existing application. They share the same file save folder. Maybe i need to w8 for update of babysitter or the other game. This image shows the name. Both Babysitter and Secret Fever share the same. So its impossible to have both games. IMG_20190328_173009.png

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes