freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
So the new Babysitters is happening before Babysitter, is that correct?

Is it about the MC and his sister 19 years ago?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So the new Babysitters is happening before Babysitter, is that correct?

Is it about the MC and his sister 19 years ago?
No,because Jessica will be in the game.
Here what we know from the poll half year ago.

Introduction story
You play in a role of a quite known and popular modeling photographer. That's how you met the woman of your life and despite her already having a kid (hot grown up girl now), you married her. It didn't take much time and you managed to give her your own child, so wanted boy. It seems for you that all dreams came true... however, your wife starts to get frustrated after some time... especially due to fact that while you're photoshooting hot girls in their bikinis she must take care of your son diapers. She insists she wanna get back to work and materialise her skills as event manager. You fully support her in this decision, but problem is she expects now that you're going to spend much more time with housework and son's diapers. However, that is something you can't afford as you're at the top of your career. Older half-sister is not the sollution at all, as she is quite spoiled, spending all the free time with twitching how she plays the games or makes her make-up. Yeah, you realise that you were too soft on her, but every time you wanted to slap her face or spank her ass for being so arrogant, you just could not... she's is not your daugther after all. The only sollution is to hire a babysitter...

Gameplay type:

The game will be a VN and Sandbox hybrid with some less hardcore apartment/house navigation than in previous version. You will need to take care of you to attract girls around you, but no too much time consuming grind. Based on your decisions and approach there will be multiple paths and endings. There will be many events that will stack up, if you don't do the first part of it you cannot progress in that event further.

Cast:
Wife
Wife's daugther
Babysitter
Guest Starring Jessica from Babysitter!
others...

Fetishes:
Corruption,
Harem,
Milf,
Virgin,
BDSM and Sensory deprivation,
NTR (Swinging, Cuckold, Cuckqueen) - can be chosen or turned off in the beginning of the game for the rest of the game
Group Sex,
Exhibitionism,
Voyeurism,
Blackmail,
Erotic ASMR and Sex toys,
Foot fetish,
Pregnancy.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
No,because Jessica will be in the game.

Introduction story
You play in a role of a quite known and popular modeling photographer.
Ah, DMD dad. :rolleyes: So not the same MC. Good. Jess obviously too young to be fuckable I guess.

That's how you met the woman of your life and despite her already having a kid (hot grown up girl now), you married her.
That's the kinda guy I am. :cool:

The game will be a VN and Sandbox hybrid with some less hardcore apartment/house navigation than in previous version.
Milfy City/FILF type or RPGM? I can deal with the first, not the last. :)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Ah, DMD dad. :rolleyes: So not the same MC. Good. Jess obviously too young to be fuckable I guess.

That's the kinda guy I am. :cool:

Milfy City/FILF type or RPGM? I can deal with the first, not the last. :)
We can be almost certain about Ren'Py not RPGM.
Maybe something more like A69.

Reactions: freedom.call

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Finally figured out how I want MC to react during the NTR scenes in my mod. Originally I started rendering stuff with him being angry but it just didn't seem right. He has a little help from Jess deciding that it's a turn on... She's going to have similar reactions with Robert for the scenes where MC and Christine are doing something and Jess and Robert are spectators. I'm going to redo my angry reactions to be more along these lines. This will be in my next version, not the current one.

HotTub207.png HotTub209.png

Reactions: Jaromir

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I don't like sex with niece or sex with daughter, so in here I'm hoping, is there a scene with the mother of his niece, his sister ? I mean MC is the one screwing her, not other guys

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Hopefully original babysitter can get completed.
New game seems to be ‘living with temptation’ remake set in the babysitter universe. Description didn’t particularly hook me, guess we’ll see soon enough if the new writers writing is any good.
Not a fan of bringing back in existing love interests such as Jessica.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Wow, almost 45 days without a release, that is not like t4bbo at all, he's usually pretty sharp, hope he catches up soon ;)

Nalex

Sep 5, 2017
Wow, almost 45 days without a release, that is not like t4bbo at all, he's usually pretty sharp, hope he catches up soon ;)
2 years since the beginning (24 months) and version 1.8, so 45 days ("1,5 month") is exactly T4bbo's ryhtm for an update !

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
We won't get the usual Babysitter update-the text is not ready,leading to renders not ready too.Instead there will be Babysitters 0.1,but probably at the ned of April or sometime in May.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Will there be someone who actually need babysitting in the new one?

Hope the MC isn't another creep.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Will there be someone who actually need babysitting in the new one?

Hope the MC isn't another creep.
That one will be probably even bigger creep:)
Don't forget the cast.Besides the babysitter and Jessica,there is your wife and her daughter.So we pretty much can guess how we will spy on the daughter too.

Reactions: freedom.call

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
That one will be probably even bigger creep:)
Don't forget the cast.Besides the babysitter and Jessica,there is your wife and her daughter.So we pretty much can guess how we will spy on the daughter too.
Yeah probably. :) I don't mind MC pervs, we're all pervs. Not a fan of the creep perv/perv creep.
I wonder how Jess fits in, thought she was the same age as Christine?

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes