freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
no it won't let me. I used mister and MC character but it it refused login. (I kept Robert from NTR would that change things)
If your user name in the game is Yltohawk then the password is Mister Yltohawk. I don't know what else to say.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
What the heck is taking so long??? we don't hear from Burt Reynolds Mustache anymore either, I wonder what's going on and hope he's ok :(

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Updated my mod again. Further expanded the day 10 hot tub scene. Mostly NTR stuff for this update but I did expand the vanilla finale as well. Also added an easter egg for vanilla fans who might want to see some of the new NTR scenes without having to do a full NTR playthrough. Added a spoiler for that on the mod page.

Mod link below:

Here's a couple of teasers from the new scenes:

HotTub241.png HotTub247.png

eroticstag

Dec 7, 2018
Updated my mod again. Further expanded the day 10 hot tub scene. Mostly NTR stuff for this update but I did expand the vanilla finale as well. Also added an easter egg for vanilla fans who might want to see some of the new NTR scenes without having to do a full NTR playthrough. Added a spoiler for that on the mod page.

Mod link below:

View attachment 287521 View attachment 287522
Hmm Interesting.
Should add this inside the main game folder or does this come as a separate game?

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018

Mod link below:

View attachment 287521 View attachment 287522
Why not expand on the lesbian content for example having it occurring earlier during one of the shower scenes with Christina and Jessica? Also I feel this game should have foot fetish content between the two girls as much as Christina says she is against it towards the giving of footjob to MC

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Why not expand on the lesbian content for example having it occurring earlier during one of the shower scenes with Christina and Jessica? Also I feel this game should have foot fetish content between the two girls as much as Christina says she is against it towards the giving of footjob to MC
I wanted to do that but only recently obtained the matching environments for Jess's bedroom, shower, and living room. Now that I do have those environments I may still go back and add some more pure lesbo stuff. I might also try to do some sort of creeper/NTR stuff expanding on the vanilla game's scenes with Jess's brother. Haven't decided yet on that since I'm not sure what asset was used for his face.

I still don't have the assets that the vanilla game uses for Christine's room either so any scenes I do at MC's place would have to be in the living room/bathroom/etc. Jess doens't come over to MC's place all that often in the vanilla game anyway.

Most of my current lesbo stuff is during the sleepover and the hot tub event. There will definitely be more of it in the spa though. I've only just started on that expansion.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
And the other computer passwords?
i don't remember any other password to use in the other pc ... but i played this game more than 1 month ago ... probably i don't remember well..
Try to give a look to the Wt in the Op ... it's in every case all wrote there

D

Deleted member 42

what's the latest news with this one? haven't been able to keep up at all

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes