Ron H-man

Mar 17, 2019
I am comparing mostly the whining here that devs are getting.Don't see that much on AAA games where they are realy robbing us with half games and additional content hidden behind pay wall.
So you're point is: "Big gaming companies do it more than the devs do it! Stop whining about the devs!" No one said anything about large game companies until you decided to use that as a scapegoat. Just because big game companies do it and ignore their complaints, doesn't mean that VN devs don't deserve to get shit thrown at them when they can't keep a consistent deadline. If your task here was to convince me that paying these devs monthly only for them to just shit in your mouth when the deadline comes up, you've done a terrible job.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
So you're point is: "Big gaming companies do it more than the devs do it! Stop whining about the devs!" No one said anything about large game companies until you decided to use that as a scapegoat. Just because big game companies do it and ignore their complaints, doesn't mean that VN devs don't deserve to get shit thrown at them when they can't keep a consistent deadline. If your task here was to convince me that paying these devs monthly only for them to just shit in your mouth when the deadline comes up, you've done a terrible job.
It's not just games either, any job where a person is constantly late to work or to meet their required deadlines for task completion should ultimately have shit thrown their way (usually in the form of being demoted or otherwise fired). Since the dev is self employed in regards to the development of their own game, criticism is how shit should be thrown at them. Thankfully, most of the devs on patreon will take the time to listen. The few that don't, end up losing a majority of their support and rightfully so. The argument about triple A game developers and publishers that don't get that is just absurd. Their profit loss is typically in the millions and in the unlucky case of EA, has gone into billions of lost profits for not meeting gamer expectations. Pretty sure that qualifies as savage complaining lol.

Last edited:

BlindXero

Dec 26, 2017
This is the morning after you get a blowjob from Jessica.
Save (13-4-LT1.save) You're in Jessica's path (Christine will work with Jessica)
Save (13-8-LT1.save) You're in Mr.Silver's path (Christine will work with Mr. Silver)
Stats are high enough to get the best scenes.
How do you open these files? Using windows ver. and I'm not sure what I'm doing...

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
How do you open these files? Using windows ver. and I'm not sure what I'm doing...
Put the saves in the save file of the game.Then start the game and load.You must go to page 13 on load screen for both saves.
....Babysitter/game/saves

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2017
Release times:
Babysitter version 0.1.9b: End of July 2019
Babysitters version 0.0.2: 15 August 2019

Wasn't the new one supposed to be coming out around the 29th July?
Yes... looks like a "hidden" delay... why? because it looks like he delivered half of 0.1.9 on time and the rest now... so Babysitters 0.0.2 have to wait... the team can't manage 2 games but who cares? ;)
At least the developer is honest... :rolleyes:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yes... looks like a "hidden" delay... why? because it looks like he delivered half of 0.1.9 on time and the rest now... so Babysitters 0.0.2 have to wait... the team can't manage 2 games but who cares? ;)
At least the developer is honest... :rolleyes:
I wonder if 0.19b will be out on 1 August.
After all 0.18b was out on 1 March.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
1- Put both files in your "Babysitter/game/saves" folder
2- Start Babysitter game, click on "load"
3- At the top of your screen select "12", then click "next" Now you're on page 13 of your saves.
4- The top left save is number 1, and the bottom right save is number 12. Select the one you want.
This save is number 4 on the page 13:Save (13-4-LT1.save) You're in Jessica's path (Christine will work with Jessica)
This save is number 8 on the page 13:Save (13-8-LT1.save) You're in Mr.Silver's path (Christine will work with Mr. Silver)

Reactions: BlindXero

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Hmm, finally got a chance to play the new update and I almost had a feeling I was playing a completely different game. Not sure if I'm just imagining things because I know there's a new writer or perhaps it's just because so much time has passed since the last release but the way girls and MC acted seemed quite a bit off to me...

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Release times:
Babysitter version 0.1.9b: End of July 2019
Babysitters version 0.0.2: 15 August 2019

Wasn't the new one supposed to be coming out around the 29th July?
Ehm... perhaps is a stupid question but... are two different game or the other is a continue? And if it is a new game... some images?
Synopsis of the game? Can someone explain it to me?

Also... with the 0.1.9b there is also a walk update?
Thank you

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes