spas

Jun 22, 2017
well is me or the update is little for 1 month + tthe scene are same just change the code for the MC with silver or robert damm lazy i thing but thanks for update

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Babysitter [v0.1.9b] [T4bbo] - Original Size: 755.32MB

Download Win (290MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Just hope i get to beat up at least one of them, i don't care which one. Probably Robert more than anyone, my MC slept with Silver's wife and daughter so i don't really care about him.
I got the wife scene but how you get his daughter too? I followed the wt but didn't see it.

GodfromSpace

Nov 24, 2018
I played this game for fun and sexual situation and what i got was a rollercoaster of emotion with Christine and Jessica.

Thanks devs

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Really hope T4bbo goes back and redoes compression on most of the club renders later on. The quality, especially of the darker scenes, is very poor.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Another success at cockblocking Robert and Silver it's amazing how much satisfaction I get out of that tenor0098.gif
The Chris and Jess scenes were great Loved fucking Jess in the club toilets and Chris wearing that lingerie was hot nice to see we now have some proof on Silver being a crook but those scenes with Chris had me on edge

bonetown

Jun 14, 2017
I finished playing the update with different paths and i really don't know what to think about it. There were some pretty and sexy scenes, not gonna lie.
But i was surprised by the lack of variations between the paths, NTR paths are absolutely identical, same storyline, same dialogues, same scenes, different skin
Same for the main path, too few variations, the points of corruption / friendship or previous choices don't seem to change anything anymore (only a few lines on sharing route that's all).

I know that this overall decline has been noticed for a while (and many updates) and especially since the departure of the first storywriter, but is it only the responsibility of the new storywriter ?

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes