ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
How do you get Christine, Sonya and the MC together like the cover is trying to insinuate a threesome?
I think I messed that path already, not very detailed only consequences this and consequences that.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
How do you get Christine, Sonya and the MC together like the cover is trying to insinuate a threesome?
I think I messed that path already, not very detailed only consequences this and consequences that.
Ignore the cover, it has very little to do with content. No threeway with Sonya and Christine

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
in the last truth or drink game did anyone get the answer to the following questions :
1) monica- christine's father ?
2) jessica- perfect date ?
3) chrisitine- favourite sexual activity ?
i found the rest by trial and error by getting drunk or getting the girls drunk before asking the one's they didn't want to answer

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
wHat finished?. some games really finishes ubruptly...as the same guy as above can we get a save dont really wanna do the whole thing again. Im curious abt endings as well

BearYeet

Apr 15, 2020
I reached the ending where Christine leaves (got abortion), I get closer to Jessica and she is camwhore. How do I get ending where I stay with Christine, or have harem?

Reactions: Blackelite1980

itzaguy

Nov 19, 2016
FYI if you subscribe for the 40 dollar mark you can commission an extra scene possibly, i commissioned one already so if there was something you want added to the game now is your chance.

grumpbert

Dec 14, 2019
Wow talk about rushing the ending feel like it coems out of nowhere and doesn't make any sense what so ever from banging every thing in sight happily to girlfriend dumps u and gets rid of a baby, second girl became a cam whore and left you too .
Plus most of the eventxs i ngame happen in endings even when not done got veruca pregnant no mention in ending chris never worked for silver ever but worked for him in the ending.
As the once great hercules shouted "DISSAPOINTED"

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
in the last truth or drink game did anyone get the answer to the following questions :
1) monica- christine's father ?
2) jessica- perfect date ?
3) chrisitine- favourite sexual activity ?
i found the rest by trial and error by getting drunk or getting the girls drunk before asking the one's they didn't want to answer
1- She never answered that in my game
2- She thinks what it would be but she never says it in my game
3- Depending on the level of alcohol in her system and on her horny points she can start to answer it, and it will provide you with one more option when you have sex with her later that night.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
or the dev rushed the ending and badly made it up as he went along i followed the exact guide to get both girls and ended up with nothing with zero foreshadowing atall.
Clearly you didn't, because I had no problem ending up with both Christine and Jessica. Whether Christine leaves or not is foreshadowed in whether she chooses to include you in her investigation or goes it alone.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes