krollmeister

Aug 9, 2017
which route is the one where you end up together with Jess in the end? been a long time since I played and I forgot which path leads where

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Thank you for all your feedbacks and reviews, I had a great time reading all of them. I can say you it was a hell of a ride to be developing this game for past 3 years...

So much hate for NTR... so much excitment for certain scenes & disappointment for other... so much love for one character from one spectrum of players and so much dislike for same character from other spectrum of players... hard beginnings, hyped middle of the game, satisfaction or frustration in the end... especially those 1 star reviews after the last chapter... I fully understand that and share your frustration guys!

It would take a lot of time to answer each one of you, but there was one post with most likes, that I will make direct answer...

[QUOTE="]
Instead of finishing with a climax, i feel like have been cockblocked, like, why the sex seen with Monica and all that's been implied in the spin the bottle game, if it's just to finish it a big nothing.

And Christine, it take the hole game to hear her say how much she love her godfather and it take's 4 or 5 scene to see her leave just like that.

Jessika who doesn't know if she is lesbian or bi most of the game, finaly dream of a date with Christine and MC, which never happen, to finaly end up with nothing.

Veruca, i came in her like a fucking cumdumpster to get her pregnant and nothing not ever one word if she did get prego or not.

The end seem like the Dev had enough of this game and wanted to finish it as fast as possible or was face with a writer's block, i would think the first option is more credible.

Game was realy good, render was excelent, story was great, but that ending scraped the hole thing, i'm not sure ill'l keep this game.

Just responding to the Veruca part... man FUCK SIlver, dude was a horrible human being... and what does Veruca having a child by a much better man have anything to do with him ? She is still loaded, and doesnt need the MC to help cover costs for the baby, and her husband is gonna rot in jail for being scum, so who cares what he thinks ? If anything the shocked reactions from Alyssa and Veruca over Silver made me faceplam, dude was a fuckwad... those two showed no love or empathy for his ass, why were they said about his fate ?

At least Robert's bitch treated him like the lesser life-form he was by cleaning him out, while the dude was in prison... the only part that would have made that little segment more satisfactory was having a big burly dude nick-named "Molly" rape Robert's ass in prison on a daily basis.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gilgamesh_Dinger

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
which route is the one where you end up together with Jess in the end? been a long time since I played and I forgot which path leads where
Hmmm i have 2 routes. One with Christine working with Jess. Go to the Mountain, bang only Jess. Jess is your " secret mistress" After Christine gone she becomes more closer to Mc. Open ending (a little bit sad about that)

Second: Christine works with Silver and after the threesome on the chouch she left Mc in the end ,you can invite Jess in a fancy restraunt, become very close but stay as Fuckbudys (again a bit sad about that, because Mc considering Jess can be more. and i think Jess too) You dont go too the mountain

I dont now is there more options, i prefer always Jess. Never realy go after chris

Last edited:

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I was really hoping for a shocking ending reveal from Monica that Christine was actually the MC's daughter from a short tryst that the MC and her had when they were younger which is why she sent Christine to him in the first place. A guys gotta dream... It works if they were brother / sister or only "like a sister to me".
When Monica didn't want to talk about Christine's father, that idea crossed my mind. After all that happened between the MC and his niece, it would have been a really shocking last chapter revelation! But I wasn't hoping for it to happen.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I refused Jessica all game long, and it took me just one sex scene with her in the last chapter to finish the game with her.

BeboWTF

Nov 13, 2019
is this the final? where is pregnant Veruca ? from WT:
*In the office Veruca is trying to seduce you. If you already fucked her during your visit at Silver’s home,
you might get her pregnant too, if you choose to use the situation. This will also have impact on endings.*
1 scene with Monica and that's it? then MC just refuses her when she calls (if I understand correctly)...
if this is the end it's sad :(
LOL In what game appears those scenes below to you

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
What this game need is a full ending walkthrough like the one in Parental Love by Luxee where you have all the possible ending discribed in detail.

T4bbo
I didn't want to shit on your work, like a said, i love the game in all its aspect, story, render etc, in one word, one of the best game i played, ok it's more than one word, but it's just to tell you how i loved your work, it just the final chapter that kill it for me, to many loose end, like with Monica, i would have love to explore more that relation between MC and Monica and why can't Veruca get grego in the non NTR ending, after all i did use her like a cumdumpster etc...
The story was so consistent all along to just finish with so many inconstencies at the very end.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Question.... How can I get the Cuckold scenes? i
Follow walkthrough at the OP (First Page) NTR route is finished a while ago so you don't need updated WT. It is explained quite well there. If you know how to read, you won't have any issues to see NTR scenes.

Netgear , Think Monica as a bonus scene man. She won't be in the game at all but after so many request, dev put her to the game to make fans happy. You cannot seriously want a deeper relationship with Monica where she's just seen in last 2 updates.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Final version? Walkthrough says to be continued. A long VN and very good in parts. Renders are perfect but the story just soso. It was very weak in parts; the boat party was really pushing it. These are heavy criminals. The girls webcam was a bit pathetic. It was very repetitive. Certain sex scenes were brilliant but many were very "Meet and Fuck". It was handy for lockdown.

endlust

Jul 22, 2017
I was really hoping for a shocking ending reveal from Monica that Christine was actually the MC's daughter from a short tryst that the MC and her had when they were younger which is why she sent Christine to him in the first place. A guys gotta dream... It works if they were brother / sister or only "like a sister to me".
I had a feeling that it was building to something like this too. I thought the signs were there since Monica wouldn't talk about Chris' dad and MC had a relationship that he messed up. I guess I was just hoping there would be more to Monica showing up since she was behind the scenes as this looming threat to your relationship and some signs that her and MC have a tense relationship at times. A twist that Chris is not your niece, but actually your daughter would have been surprising but awesome.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes