Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Instead of finishing with a climax, i feel like have been cockblocked, like, why the sex seen with Monica and all that's been implied in the spin the bottle game, if it's just to finish it a big nothing.
And Christine, it take the hole game to hear her say how much she love her godfather and it take's 4 or 5 scene to see her leave just like that.
Jessika who doesn't know if she is lesbian or bi most of the game, finaly dream of a date with Christine and MC, which never happen, to finaly end up with nothing.
Veruca, i came in her like a fucking cumdumpster to get her pregnant and nothing not ever one word if she did get prego or not.

The end seem like the Dev had enough of this game and wanted to finish it as fast as possible or was face with a writer's block, i would think the first option is more credible.

Game was realy good, render was excelent, story was great, but that ending scraped the hole thing, i'm not sure ill'l keep this game.
If you want to see the good ending with Christine and the MC together but you don't want to play the whole game again trying to stay in the friend route, you can download a save here: https://f95zone.to/threads/babysitter-final-t4bbo.2428/post-3312957

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
Thank you for the saves for all the endings. Made it easier for me. All in all a great game even if the end was a bit rushed. There is still so much that could be continued. I wish I was good with daz as I would at least try maybe someone else?

thanks for the game and look forward to your next creation

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
With it being such a terrible game and so easy to lose by upsetting the niece I am surprised the things that make it so bad were not addressed before the game was completed.

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
earning 5.5k on patreon so it wasnt a supporter issue but a writers gap but he could have put this game on hold and worked on a new game instead of rushing this :cry:
It is not the first time a game creator ripped off his patreons and I am sure it won't be the last. Take the money and run.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
So...boinked Monica..have perpetual 3-somes with Christine and Jessica..Christine is preggers..Silver and Robert are in jail..but latin hottie was not part of my ending..so sad..is ok..i got a good ending i guess? or is that a great ending?..lol...noone ever touched my dames and i got most of them :p

Blood-Lust

Jan 13, 2020
So...boinked Monica..have perpetual 3-somes with Christine and Jessica..Christine is preggers..Silver and Robert are in jail..but latin hottie was not part of my ending..so sad..is ok..i got a good ending i guess? or is that a great ending?..lol...noone ever touched my dames and i got most of them :p
if christine doesnt leave u its good ending

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
With it being such a terrible game and so easy to lose by upsetting the niece I am surprised the things that make it so bad were not addressed before the game was completed.
Christina is too much of a chore, IMO. If you very early make too many choices Christina doesn't like, you make the game end. So you then start making choices she says she wants, and ironically she eventually grows tired of you and leaves on her own, right before the game ends. :FacePalm: Having a happy ending with her be on the Friendship path wasn't obvious . . . at all.

I guess it's OK; I never really liked her that much anyway. I was happy to be able to have an ending with Jessica. She was my favorite, tied with Sonya.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Does Monica have her own ending? Having sex with her seems easy to do, I didn't even choose her in any of the options at the spa and she still wanted to fuck, but I can't get an ending with her on any of my saves.

Reactions: Power Lord

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
she eventually grows tired of you and leaves on her own, right before the game ends. :FacePalm: Having a happy ending with her be on the Friendship path wasn't obvious . . . at all.
Man, I don't know where you fucked up, but getting the best ending is pathetically easy. I got it without even trying.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
I'm confused in walkthrough n I'm following it when u take Chris PJs it says tell the truth I did but for me, it says think of something fast guide says say they were sweaty I didn't get that

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Man, I don't know where you fucked up, but getting the best ending is pathetically easy. I got it without even trying.
I already had several fairly high-playtime games at the time I started playing this game. I happened to have chosen the "Patreon route (Horny Based)" as described in the WT when I started; how was I to know it wouldn't lead to a "good" ending with Christine in the end?

Also, I didn't start playing this one until that yacht :poop: was already in the game. If I'm honest, that whole mess (go inside, go to the pool, go to the bridge, go below deck, do the hokey-pokey, turn yourself about) almost made me quit playing the whole damned game. I wasn't about to replay all of that shit just to try a different route. (I might in the future; we'll see.)

I guess I "fucked up" by choosing the route where the "best ending" was not "pathetically easy". With how Christine acted on that route (wanting both the MC and Jess throughout), it seemed like things were headed for M-F-F polyamory, not Christine flipping out and leaving forever.

Leo-Shrug.gif

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys just need one info. For the sex with Monica... do i need to do sex with all the other women?
Because when the game was at 2.1 i was only in the love path with Christine (i had sex only with her) And i sleep with Monica on the couch. But no sex scene. So i just wanna understand if i need to do something special with her.
Thank you

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
I already had several fairly high-playtime games at the time I started playing this game. I happened to have chosen the "Patreon route (Horny Based)" as described in the WT when I started; how was I to know it wouldn't lead to a "good" ending with Christine in the end?

Also, I didn't start playing this one until that yacht :poop: was already in the game. If I'm honest, that whole mess (go inside, go to the pool, go to the bridge, go below deck, do the hokey-pokey, turn yourself about) almost made me quit playing the whole damned game. I wasn't about to replay all of that shit just to try a different route. (I might in the future; we'll see.)

I guess I "fucked up" by choosing the route where the "best ending" was not "pathetically easy". With how Christine acted on that route (wanting both the MC and Jess throughout), it seemed like things were headed for M-F-F polyamory, not Christine flipping out and leaving forever.
Look like depending on a walkthrough fucked you over. I don't know if it's because you were going for more horny points, or because you wanted an MFF ending, or both. But I had way more friend points with Christine and went for a solo Christine route, and it worked out for me. Maybe it's that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
So I think I have all the endings (jessica's camwhore was my favorite) but am I the only one who thinks that a lesbian camwhore show between Christine and Jessica could be a fantastic ending

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes