Dec 22, 2017
I know this is one of the better produced games on this site, but after a while it became a chore to play, Same as Dating My Daughter. I don't have the biggest Daughter or Niece kink, I often approached this game from the point of actually trying to be a parental figure and that's back fired.

Christine to me started to become really annoying and I wasn't even attracted to her anymore. Jessica was the one I really wanted to have sex with and the game was often forcing me to go after Christine to get to Jessica and that makes me not want to play this game.

Reactions: WayonF95 and T4bbo

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
i need some help i am on the horny route and at the point at the sauna, i am following the walkthrough, its number 216 massage shoulders, back , feet and lower legs 5 times then after massage tits, but i can never get past the massage 5 times, mc says thats enough

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
"cant wait to try anal with niece again"
---game over...montage telling it is over---

wtf??

expected at least another anal with her before the game ended, first one was just a "test" :p
did the dev just give up? too few patreons? dev sick?
I have this feeling too. The game started great with excellent sexy scenes between the two main characters. But after they became a couple, it looks like the dev lost enthusiasm and interest in the project. The game started to focus more on the niece lesbian relationship with her friend than on her relationship with the MC, her babysitter. Their sexy scenes became few and far between, no more interactive sex scenes with the main characters, just when it should happen all the time!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I know this isn't relevant to the latest update, but I just looked through the files for scenes I missed and saw there was one where you have sex with Jessica and some other girl on a pool table. Would anyone have this save? I'm guessing it's on a different route I don't have.

Also, I'm seeing some bugs with the pregnancy route. I can't see the animation and then it just ends with Silver in prison. If this was already addressed could someone list me know?
Is this the end??
According to T4bbo's Patreon post, yes. This should be the last update of the game. I've reported that the "Completed" prefix be added to this thread.
Babysitter v. 0.2.2. (Final version)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I need it too, since I can only find the abortion end no matter what choices I make. And by seeing the game pics it looks like there is a happy end with Chris pregnant and glad with it.
From what I can figure the Horny Route will always end badly for you and Christine
the only way to get the Good Ending is the Friendly route. but even though you are meant to be exclusive to her, that doesn't mean you have to be "exclusive" to her as long and you choose her everytime she's around.

Somnis

Sep 5, 2019
hm. got an odd problem. the installer on Android is insisting i have the game already and is failing to update. normally the fix for that (for me anyway) is to uninstall and reinstall, but i can't find anything under the name babysitter or made by t4bbo on my list, and i spent 30 minutes looking. any ideas?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
"cant wait to try anal with niece again"
---game over...montage telling it is over---
Rushed, bad ending or not this is the best game on the site, IMO.
I have this feeling too. The game started great with excellent sexy scenes between the two main characters. But after they became a couple, it looks like the dev lost enthusiasm and interest in the project.
I agree this game is high-quality and should definitely be in the upper tier (top 100? not sure) of games on F95. That said, the complaints by Belnick and Dolphin3k are legit. I myself started to think there might be another branch off where the MC started to pursue Monica (being able to massage her, choose her ass as best, ask her — if drunk enough — about having sex, telling her there was one who got away). As such, I branched at that point into a Monica Path set of saves, another set for a Jessica Path, and finally some for a Christine Path. But all of that got shut down in the final wind-up.

This is still a great game, but several missteps along the way hurt the overall quality. I get possibly being burned out on the game, but I really think this should have been put on hold instead of rushed to a close. This took a page from Life with Mary, and it shouldn't have. Quick endings that mostly ignore previous statements by characters and/or effectively trick players into choices that either matter or, worse, have a hidden detrimental effect on the story are all too common.

Still, the Friendly Route might be a good way to go, and pursuing Sonya might end well, too (if you like her, ofc).

Last edited:

endlust

Jul 22, 2017
Fun story and a good game. I like seeing how everyone here seems to have gotten different endings. On my main file, I got an ending where Christine stays and keeps the kid, Jessica is my side piece, and Sonya leaves. On another file, I slept with the mom. Christine still stayed but Sonya stayed this time and Jessica didn't become my side. Definitely gonna try another playthrough to see if I can keep all 3 girls.

My gripes are minor. I would have liked the ability to have gotten Jess pregnant too for her endings where she stays or does her own thing. I also would have liked more resolution with Silver's wife and daughter for the MC. I screwed them and the walkthrough said you might get the wife pregnant but I saw none of that. The mom was a bit of wasted potential too. I don't know if that has to do with the change in writers or the Patreon axing incest but she was definitely not worth the time.

All in all, thanks for the game Taboo!

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
any one kno if you can bang the mom ?
yes you can. i played that part a bunch to see options, choices, results.

seems to be how you answer the last bottle drinking game. talk about 'the father' and 'her sex life' to monica to get her drinking. Jessica asks I think another two questions during the game to get her drink more. i think to ask ANY sex questions during the last game, you need to have at least two drinks.

not sure though

you can choose to let her or walk away from her if you see her sleeping on the other couch. I've only seen Monica and Jessica on the couches but it seems Jessica and Monica might have a scene too. That would make Christine on the couch if I am right.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Instead of finishing with a climax, i feel like have been cockblocked, like, why the sex seen with Monica and all that's been implied in the spin the bottle game, if it's just to finish it a big nothing.
And Christine, it take the hole game to hear her say how much she love her godfather and it take's 4 or 5 scene to see her leave just like that.
Jessika who doesn't know if she is lesbian or bi most of the game, finaly dream of a date with Christine and MC, which never happen, to finaly end up with nothing.
Veruca, i came in her like a fucking cumdumpster to get her pregnant and nothing not ever one word if she did get prego or not.

The end seem like the Dev had enough of this game and wanted to finish it as fast as possible or was face with a writer's block, i would think the first option is more credible.

Game was realy good, render was excelent, story was great, but that ending scraped the hole thing, i'm not sure ill'l keep this game.

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I hasn't play this since the early version. Why is there a NTR tag now and is it avoidable?

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes