AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
The ending is an obvious rush job. Too bad because it definitely spoils a good game.

sscorpionn

Jan 25, 2018
And you are still getting "godfather" and "goddaughter" instead of "uncle" and "niece"?
Could you show me a screenshot of such a scene? (s-key makes a screenshot)

And you don't happen to use some other patches like some walkthrough or cheat patch? (My transparency patch works fine with the rel_rest)
its from new game, and no i just downloaded

Sober Satan

Jun 17, 2017
Is Monica the MC's REAL sister? he said something like "..you're LIKE my big sister" when they were about to bang on the couch. (yeah, I have the patch installed)

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Is Monica the MC's REAL sister? he said something like "..you're LIKE my big sister" when they were about to bang on the couch. (yeah, I have the patch installed)
The patch is not official, and works with word replacement. But they have been writing it incest free for a while (although it started differently).

Reactions: Sober Satan

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I think you only get harem ending only if your Friend point is higher thn Horny point.
Pls correct me if i am wrong.
Not exactly. You need to have Friend > Horny specifically at the scene when Christine tells you her plan to report the Silver case. In which case she decides to cooperate (she stays) or goes solo (she gets addicted to the excitement and drifts away from MC)

Reactions: Catwashere

Zero919

May 2, 2017
is this the final? where is pregnant Veruca ? from WT:
*In the office Veruca is trying to seduce you. If you already fucked her during your visit at Silver’s home,
you might get her pregnant too, if you choose to use the situation. This will also have impact on endings.*
1 scene with Monica and that's it? then MC just refuses her when she calls (if I understand correctly)...
if this is the end it's sad :(

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Overall a good ending even if it was obviously rushed, much of the stuff that was in the non interactive epilogue should have been in interactive dialogues but still, all the plots were concluded in a satisfactory way and the scenes were really good :love: Congratulations for joining the (really) small club of devs that completed a game (y)

Reactions: crugh2112

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
is this the final? where is pregnant Veruca ? from WT:
*In the office Veruca is trying to seduce you. If you already fucked her during your visit at Silver’s home,
you might get her pregnant too, if you choose to use the situation. This will also have impact on endings.*
1 scene with Monica and that's it? then MC just refuses her when she calls (if I understand correctly)...
if this is the end it's sad :(
As far as I remember, before the release of 0-2-2 there were supposed to be two more updates. If it were probably all these possibilities would be in the game. It seems that the author decided at all costs and basically forced to end the game on this version. Very sad.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes