John Afk

Jun 28, 2018
To get Christine to stay you needed to be on the friend route instead of the horny route while playing the game. And to get pregnancy you needed to have sex with her during that scene where the telemarketer calls.

The easiest way to get the best ending (without pretty much starting again) is using the console commands:
ChristineSolo=0
ChristineKnockedUp=1
how to use that console command?

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
There is a goof in the latest update. The MC asks his sister "Why did you choose me as Christine's uncle" when the question was supposed to be babysitter.

sscorpionn

Jan 25, 2018
Added 'goddaddy' to the 'Uncle Restoration' patch to be replaced with 'uncle' (also works for the capitalized version):

Python:
# code inspired by bossapplesauce @ f95zone
init python:
    hardcoded = {}

def rel_rest(text):
        def text_repl(t):
            if renpy.re.match("god(?:daughter|daugther)", t.group(0)): return "niece"
            elif renpy.re.match("god(?:father|daddy)", t.group(0)): return "uncle"
            elif renpy.re.match("God(?:daughter|daugther)", t.group(0)): return "Niece"
            elif renpy.re.match("God(?:father|daddy)", t.group(0)): return "Uncle"
        return hardcoded[text] if text in hardcoded else renpy.re.sub( r'(?:(?i)god(?:father|daughter|daugther|daddy))', text_repl, text )

config.say_menu_text_filter = rel_rest

Added misspelled version of goddaughter ('goddaugther') to the replacement filter

rel_rest.rpy file from inside the zip archive goes into the 'game' subfolder in the game root folder:

View attachment 537498

Most of the patches I've made can be extracted directly into the game root folder, but this one follows the suit of the original rel_rest patch.
its not worked on my game, what do i need to do ?

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Used to love this game but lost interest when the writer seemed to constantly push the player towards a three way relationship with both jess + chris. The feeling of a loyal route just didn't feel right after this when you as a reader have to go through dialogue after dialogue of the mc's mind and thoughts about Jess.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well, we got there, in the end, this was quite the journey seeing some of the earlier scenes damn it's been so long since that first date with the karaoke. Christine and Jess ending was good nice that we could end up with both of them.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
There is a goof in the latest update. The MC asks his sister "Why did you choose me as Christine's uncle" when the question was supposed to be babysitter.
The uncle is just if you use the patch right? I think its "godfather" or something like that without it.

SASHAKAMEN

Aug 9, 2019
Well, we got there, in the end, this was quite the journey seeing some of the earlier scenes damn it's been so long since that first date with the karaoke. Christine and Jess ending was good nice that we could end up with both of them.
how get this end ?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
its not worked on my game, what do i need to do ?
Did you put rel_rest.rpy file where the arrow on the screenshot points at, inside the 'game' subfolder? If you did, then it should work, assuming that you play the game in English language and, of course, that it wasn't rel_rest.zip that you put there.

Last edited:

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
In the script file Line 82320 says 'show ChristinePregnantBang' but there is no such file in game folder. So if you want to see that pregnant fuck animation you should replace that line with 'show ChrisFuckPregnant'

Reactions: arms99

sscorpionn

Jan 25, 2018
Did you put rel_rest.rpy file where the arrow on the screenshot points at, inside the 'game' subfolder? If you did, then it should work, assuming that you play the game in English language and, of course, that it wasn't rel_rest.zip that you put there.
yeah i did rel_rest.rpy in game folder

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
yeah i did rel_rest.rpy in game folder
And you are still getting "godfather" and "goddaughter" instead of "uncle" and "niece"?
Could you show me a screenshot of such a scene? (s-key makes a screenshot)

And you don't happen to use some other patches like some walkthrough or cheat patch? (My transparency patch works fine with the rel_rest)

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
The ending was somewhat unexpected, but satisfying at the same time.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes