Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019
The ending felt very abrupt and you didn't get a chance to fuck your sister even though this very update introduces the fact she seems secretly interested in you. Curious if it's to lead into a sequel or if the dev decided to just wrap this game up.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
So, I got Sky High points with both Jess and Christine, always had threesomes with them when possible, and not only is there no threesome relationship ending (as far as I know) Christine leaves and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Disappointing to say the least. Also, what was the point of Christine's mother? She just shows up in the home stretch, asks uncomfortable questions and makes things weird. You can't get clean with her, you can't screw her, and in the ending, she is a footnote.
Dev wanted to wrap things up quickly I guess, but this was a real letdown. I hope there will be some updates before the final release that at least add a Chris+Jess ending.
There's a sex scene with Monica and there's already a Chris+Jess ending.

sam13

May 25, 2017
who can give it to me his save at the end of the last version please
and is it normal there is no contiinuation on ntr path ??

Last edited:

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Damn, was going well until halfway through the update it became a rushed epilogue.
Was hoping Jess would move in too.

Still better than being abandoned I guess.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Really? How do you get those?
For Monica I think all you need to do is massage her in the spa and she has to be sleeping on the couch.

I'm not exactly sure how to get the Chris+Jess ending but it's the ending I got when I played through the update.

EDIT: Looking at the code, if Threesome == 1 and you have the requirements for the Jess OR Chris ending you get the part with Chris+Jess.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lohengrin77

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Christine keeps going to the clinic and leaving me at the end no matter what I choose in this update. Where did I go wrong?:cry:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Wow, bravo T4bbo, you finally have a perfect finished game under your belt, now, I might consider becoming one of your patrons ;)

Reactions: kshyk

moszter

Jan 31, 2019
Babysitter v0.2.1 CG (769.48 MB)

DemonSlayer//

Jan 5, 2020
I look forward to try it, is there any need of of walkthrough as I have gone through certain comments here saying game overs in non logistic choices

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Christine keeps going to the clinic and leaving me at the end no matter what I choose in this update. Where did I go wrong?:cry:
The key choice seems to be the next morning after spying at the club when Christine tells the MC about her plan. You need to encourage her to "Do it".

If you don't want to go that far back, before they get back from the trip with Monica, open the console and type:

ChristineSolo = 0

Angeldncr69

Apr 13, 2020
The ending felt very abrupt and you didn't get a chance to fuck your sister even though this very update introduces the fact she seems secretly interested in you. Curious if it's to lead into a sequel or if the dev decided to just wrap this game up.
Actually, you can. You just have to make the right choices going into the final part when on the ski trip.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
The key choice seems to be the next morning after spying at the club when Christine tells the MC about her plan. You need to encourage her to "Do it".

If you don't want to go that far back, before they get back from the trip with Monica, open the console and type:

ChristineSolo = 0
THANKS! :)

Reactions: Orlox

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
If you end up screw Monica she doesn't exactly become to pleased with your relation with her daughter though :ROFLMAO:

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes