crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Bravo, T4bbo. Was an early supporter until the too long wait during the Burt Reynold's Mustache incident. I really enjoyed the bedroom scene and anal sex with Chris. That is the way a nighttime bedroom scene should be lit. Not murky and hard to see. I think I got all of the endings unless there is a Jess+Chris+MC end. The only thing that did not work was the pregnancy sex scenes. But I was not into that anyway. Must have read my mind. Loved Chris and Jess. Chris for the tan lines. Sexy as hell and tan lines are not something we get to see in many games. I actually cared for these two. In the beginning I did find the MC to be quite a creep. You redeemed him in the end. Others see a rushed scenario, but I see a pretty good wrap up here. Always hated getting to the end of a book and this felt the same. Good luck with your current game where the point system seems to be more valued. I know you learned a lot from this production. Come on future Jess scenes!

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
As far as I remember, before the release of 0-2-2 there were supposed to be two more updates.
No, originally there were going to be four releases after 0.20 but alongside Babysitters 0.04+. But they announced that instead of four smaller releases, they were going to pause Babysitters and make two larger releases to finish this game.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I am in the "The Game got a neat little bow to finish up the plots" camp. The main couple set sails to a bright future and Jessica rode with them into the sunset - with a few scenes and some online sex streaming service. The villains got what they deserved, Silver more than the others.

Some minor points have been mentioned already: Some PregnantBang pictures animations could not be found, I had the feeling the game thought I'd be on the Patreon route instead of the Silver's office route, and being thrown to the main menu after seeing Silver in his cell was a bit abrupt. I would have liked a nice little The End screen in place.

Overall it was a nice little game seen to the end, thank you to the developer team.

zippotech

Mar 12, 2019
That last scene with Monica is pivotal how the story ends. Its a lot better when you have her interested and deny her. I did see that for the passionate route there is pregnancy however its terminated (sad).

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Kudos to T4bbo and team for bringing this game to completion.
This was the first game I ever dedicated my signature to and, although some things that happened along the way reduced my interest, it's nice to see it ending properly. Professionalism is very much appreciated these days.
Bye, Chris and Jess, I'll never forget you :giggle:.

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
Played through twice w/o walkthrough along two different paths. One crashes at prison scene and is missing an animation near scenes of family expansion. Very engaging story.

Awwjammit

Apr 23, 2019
Can anyone tell me on which page to find the66's APK of this game? That's the only version that works for me, plus all my saves are under that version.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
has anybody a full save from the previous version ?
Three options:
Christine working for Silver (Corporate)
MC sleeping on the couch with Jessica (Chris works with Jess)
MC sleeping on the couch with Monica (Chris works with Jess)

I added one more option, so you can see the happy end when Christine remains with the MC. It is the friend path. Save 1-1-LT1.save

If you're having problems trying to open the console in order to change the MC's name, just put the file "options2.rpy" into your 'Babysitter-0.2.2.-win/game' folder and it should work.

Last edited:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
its from new game, and no i just downloaded
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, I can see there's "Uncle" there and not "Godfather" any more, so it seems to be working just fine.
Can you see "Godfather" or "Goddaughter" anywhere? If not, then it's working as expected.

Last edited:

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Pretty lackluster ending, for a game that lasted this long... basically all the plots were rushed to be done with. Not sure what I was expecting tho, but it feels like "and then everybody was happy and fucking, the bad guys went to jail, the end". An end by the way, which wasn't even deserving of a "The End" CG, only showing how much the dev wanted Babysitter to get done with. I am sure that bodes well for a game that its pretty much the same, except its called "babysitters". I do feel the last couples updates just dragged the game when the dev could had skipped them, having the same results without the sky resort update, which didn't really add all that much aside from a nod to Monica. After the boat party the writing took a huge dip, both in content quality as in writing, same as originality, tons os repeated scenes/animations and bunch of typos, even worse than my english. It was one of my fav games at somepoint, but it was surpassed, eventually, in both quality and my personal interest. Monica was supposed to add a much needed drama, all it took was a call and then no more drama. Meh.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
"cant wait to try anal with niece again"
---game over...montage telling it is over---

wtf??

expected at least another anal with her before the game ended, first one was just a "test" :p
did the dev just give up? too few patreons? dev sick?

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
I know this isn't relevant to the latest update, but I just looked through the files for scenes I missed and saw there was one where you have sex with Jessica and some other girl on a pool table. Would anyone have this save? I'm guessing it's on a different route I don't have.

Also, I'm seeing some bugs with the pregnancy route. I can't see the animation and then it just ends with Silver in prison. If this was already addressed could someone list me know?

Reactions: Alderaan86
D

Deleted member 992182

Rushed, bad ending or not this is the best game on the site, IMO.

It does the best of giving the user as much of everything as THEY want. Into NTR? Ok. Not into it? Ok. Into harem? Ok. Not into harem? Ok.

The OPTION is there for all. No game pulled me in as much as this. A few are close but not like this.

Kudos and I'd take an update, remix or remaster any time down the road. It's that good. Thanks to the dev.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes