SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
What are the essencial steps for the cuckold route? I have tried but I find out
The steps are listed towards the end of the walkthrough. I have done all of them but I can't seem to make Christine ask the MC if he thinks its OK for her to date other guys. Not sure where that's supposed to be. :confused:

kimito

Mar 2, 2018
The steps are listed towards the end of the walkthrough. I have done all of them but I can't seem to make Christine ask the MC if he thinks its OK for her to date other guys. Not sure where that's supposed to be. :confused:
same here had a hard time but I somehow got it Idk how but I did and nothing really happened Christine didn't went off and fuck silver or Robert so IDK if I did something wrong or there is not much impact

Reactions: BeboWTF

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I totally get the devs vision for the main story being based on MC and Christine being in a slight taboo relationship however there was also so many hints for an angle for Jess and Chris to get together as well which should've been further explored thus in my opinion this project is falsely completed they gave up too quickly due to not really able to handle more than one project..so far I have no interest for supporting such devs of games and that as well has me ceasing any positive attempt for trying out Babysitters

Reactions: XKimky

gergaji

Oct 12, 2018
Can anyone provide saves for Veruca pregnant and Robert NTR routes. Some of the saves given here only end with Lust Boat ending

(p)_15

May 11, 2020
I only have 3 questions

baby's skin color

1>) (fair skinned)
2>) the other (dark skinned).
3>) add who became pregnant and gives birth

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Well if you chose lust you get fast endings i prefer friendly u can have Veruca pregnant Christine pregnant ;)
Even Fuck monica :)

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
um use the walkthrough and try again?

If I recall correctly the end of the Yacht content is around 3/4th through the walkthrough maybe 2 1/2 forths through,
theres a good chunk of content after.
Thats if you play on lust -Play on Friendly you get ending :)

D

Deleted member 992182

Best VN on this site, IMO. Sad to see it end. Had more time with this than any other and it's not even close.

Most options for the player to make based on their preferred kink/likes, great models, believable models, great characters, etc. So good.

Thanks for it and I hope that the next work is as good AND this gets a remix one day. Maybe even more options added in a remake or something?

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
The WT doesn't say anything about the NTR endings for 2.2 just in 2.0,
2.2 seems to of focused on the horny/friendship endings,
scroll to the very bottom of the WT to see for yourself.
I'll def take a look at the WT thanks

v0.2.2b Bonus
- fixed numerous grammar mistakes, naming mistakes etc.
- fixed wrong animation reference with pregnant Christine
- fixed bug with switching variables regarding Silver/Robert route and Christine narration
- added pregnant Veruca to non NTR endings
- prolonged Robert NTR ending
- updated walkthrough based on grammar changes + added some more hints to cuckold route

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes