PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
The link works. But when installing it all I get is "App not installed"
U need more space in the device. Although u think u have enough space, sometimes apks need much more space idk why, delete and clean for more space and try again ull see ;)

Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
U need more space in the device. Although u think u have enough space, sometimes apks need much more space idk why, delete and clean for more space and try again ull see ;)
Using the note 10 plus, I have over 100gb free still lol, I really hope it doesn't need THAT much space

• Sad
Reactions: PinkGoddess

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Using the note 10 plus, I have over 100gb free still lol, I really hope it doesn't need THAT much space
Hmmm then Idk dude.. always when a game didnt installed in my devices was for this reason.. always deleting a few things and reinstall works for me.. sorry for dont help u more.. :(

Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Hmmm then Idk dude.. always when a game didnt installed in my devices was for this reason.. always deleting a few things and reinstall works for me.. sorry for dont help u more.. :(
Hm. Ill mess around with some stuff. Might be able to install it via my pc with my phone connected

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I have problems with the computer part I have already tried all the password options and it does not unlock
Which part with the computer? Christines computer? Is "Mister" and ur nick in the game. Example, if u choose Peter, would be; Mister Peter.

If ure talking about the Silvers computer, the password is his nickname in the Jess patreon, MCSilverBullet if I dont remember bad haha :p

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Lain Maim was going to make one, but he is waiting till version 0.2.3, but I thought this game was finished?

Look at upcoming new mods:
As far as I know, the game is completely finished, so I hope and WISH that they make that mod from the gallery .. and above all that they patch it for android ahah

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Which part with the computer? Christines computer? Is "Mister" and ur nick in the game. Example, if u choose Peter, would be; Mister Peter.

If ure talking about the Silvers computer, the password is his nickname in the Jess patreon, MCSilverBullet if I dont remember bad haha :p
MC Silver Bullet. God I cannot stand that guy. :sick:

• Haha

Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah unfortunately it seems the android version doesn't work (at least on newer phones. Had a friend try on his S20 as well)
Any possibility of a fix?

Reactions: Krautti87

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Saw in the walkthrough that Veruca can get pregnant. Followed it but never saw her got pregnant. Is there an ending with Veruca or at least to see her pregnant? Help please.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes