markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
This was the game that got me started on this type of game....played the 1st 2 releases and then stopped until there was content.
I just finished on the chris/jess ending...overall I'm pretty satisfied with how it ended.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: PinkGoddess
Sep 11, 2018
Yeah, it's convention with these games that finished = 1.0, but it's not a rule or anything.
Actually its the standard for the game industry and has been for a long long time. 1.0 in final/finished game. This is why so many people got mad when a "patreon" games first release comes out and its label 1.0 instead of 0.1. Don't even get me started on the mislabeling of a game as a beta when there not. Devs on this site don't know shit about game design.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Actually its the standard for the game industry and has been for a long long time. 1.0 in final/finished game.
Version numbers are context specific. Development companies have completely different standards for version ids based on their own preferred logic. The important part about versioning is that they are A) unique, and B) monotonically increasing.

Don't even get me started on the mislabeling of a game as a beta when there not
Alpha/beta designations are also mostly arbitrary, and predominantly tied to the style of development. An "alpha period" for a box title would often refer to the period leading to an alpha (feature complete) build, where beta period would be leading to "content complete". For a live title, the terms are more flexible (because the title goes through many cycles of feature and content completeness). As long as the term is consistent within a context, it is admissible. That's why the terms are "alpha and beta" and not "feature complete/content complete" because they are meant to be arbitrary and non-specific much like version ids.

Devs on this site don't know shit about game design.
Version ids have nothing to do with game design. A cheesecake recipe can have a version id

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
In this game the NTR is the WORST because Christine is so fucking naive and adorable, and the creeps fuck her are fucking assholes so yeah, I understand u fella.. haha
I got the route with Silver who I hated. I didn't even know what NTR was yet. I kept hoping I could get her back, but no matter what she stabs you in the back at the nightclub. Reminded me of a movie I saw which I guess was also NTR.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Actually its the standard for the game industry and has been for a long long time. 1.0 in final/finished game. This is why so many people got mad when a "patreon" games first release comes out and its label 1.0 instead of 0.1. Don't even get me started on the mislabeling of a game as a beta when there not. Devs on this site don't know shit about game design.
"standard"? o_O

Please point me to the website defining this standard.

Don't say "standard". It means a specific thing, and what you're saying it is isn't what it is.

And 1.0 isn't necessarily a final/finished game. 1.0 can be the first completed release. Often, in software, you have versions < 1.0 until the first completed release, then 1.0, then possibly numbers > 1.0. Or 1.0 could be the first release, with subsequent releases being > 1.0. The only people who get mad at this are people who are ignorant about versioning.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I got the route with Silver who I hated. I didn't even know what NTR was yet. I kept hoping I could get her back, but no matter what she stabs you in the back at the nightclub. Reminded me of a movie I saw which I guess was also NTR.
Yay, if u dont warn her about Silver, she will trust him over u and Jess, for me, the dev made a real bad way for the NTR in the game, because if Christine is in love with the MC she will be more bold and intelligent for stop us in sexual way, but if u let her with the two assholes, she will be TOO MUCH naive and stupid. For me this is a real mistake because if ure naive, ure naive for everyone, not for the context, and yeah, when she bretrayed u and Jess in the nightclub is a twist plot.. wtf? She trusts a fucking old man that she met a few weeks over her uncle and her best friend? haha no way dude, the real life is not that, at least not mine or people I met.

And for me this is my top 1 game by far, because the sex scenes is TOO damn hot but the dev has things to learn in the way that he makes the background of the characters and their builds through the story.

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Yay, if u dont warn her about Silver, she will trust him over u and Jess, for me, the dev made a real bad way for the NTR in the game, because if Christine is in love with the MC she will be more bold and intelligent for stop us in sexual way, but if u let her with the two assholes, she will be TOO MUCH naive and stupid. For me this is a real mistake because if ure naive, ure naive for everyone, not for the context, and yeah, when she bretrayed u and Jess in the nightclub is a twist plot.. wtf? She trusts a fucking old man that she met a few weeks over her uncle and her best friend? haha no way dude, the real life is not that, at least not mine or people I met.

And for me this is my top 1 game by far, because the sex scenes is TOO damn hot but the dev has things to learn in the way that he makes the background of the characters and their builds through the story.
I've only played a few so far, but my favorite was Dual Family. Sadly I think it will never be finished.

I really liked the detailed backstory of Jess and Christine. They felt much more real, but I agree the decisions Christine makes are not realistic.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Of course they don't know shit about game design, most of them do it as a hobby. It's their first time.

This is just something they do for a bit of fun.

I can tell you at least 3 devs that find it hilarious when people get their panties bunched up over version numbers.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I really liked the detailed backstory of Jess and Christine. They felt much more real, but I agree the decisions Christine makes are not realistic.
Really? Because I see people making stupid decisions all the time. Like being strong and smart with one person, but a complete idiot with another.

Of course, the writer bailing out and having to be replaced certainly didn't help.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Is there a way to get the girls to both agree to the shower after being caught in the rain? I've been following Open path, being honest, and trying to pick "polyarmorous-friendly" choices but I just can't seem to make it happen.

Reactions: Dragon59

SkeithX7

Jul 1, 2017
Honestly, Christine on the NTR routes is just not my cup of tea but being the routes that actually make Jessica and the MC a couple makes it worth it in the end IMO

• I just jizzed my pants

Hidarkness

Feb 8, 2018
Is there a possobility for a real sonya ending at the end,

not just that she is this kind of side thing to christine?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Is there a way to get the girls to both agree to the shower after being caught in the rain? I've been following Open path, being honest, and trying to pick "polyarmorous-friendly" choices but I just can't seem to make it happen.
Yeah, I approached the game from the same perspective. It seemed polyamory was a natural for what was developing. You can get such an ending in the epilogue, though. I liked that.

Lolzi

Dec 16, 2018
*sees incest remover* *wonders if anyone doesn't actually like the incest kink* (as different from actual incest...).

edit: why does the intro make me think that this story takes place in a galaxy far far away?

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Really? Because I see people making stupid decisions all the time. Like being strong and smart with one person, but a complete idiot with another.

Of course, the writer bailing out and having to be replaced certainly didn't help.
But in which universe a person betrays their family and best friend for a random guy that she knows 2 weeks ago? If u meet someone like this, I feel bad for u dude, because is the real stupid people be in this way.. tbh, this game is SO good, but has too many flaws, and one of the biggest is just this, the different way that t4bbo made the personality of Christine depends on with who man she fucks or stay at the end.

The NTR is also a big problem here because she will be soooooooooo naive and submissive, meanwhile if u go for love path she will be sooooooo bold and smart with the MC and doesnt let him be rude with her (not same as Robert or Silver in their paths where they literally fuck her when she didnt expect that)

And repeat, this is my fav game so far, buuuut, I really feel bad because in the backkground the game has a few flaws.

Reactions: ImmortalNight
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes