Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So I know that there is a possible Ending with Jessica. That's all I actually care about. The question that remains for me is, is it possible to not get intimate with your niece? As far as I can remember, the "relationship" starts with that one Date at the Karaoke place. Where you can start to fool around with her. Is that avoidable? I don't have an actual problem with fucking her but IMO she becomes quite annoying, clingy, and somewhat possessive if you do so. Even on the Horny route. That's just not for me. I'm okay with her being with some other dudes but losing her virginity to douches like Silver/Robert is just yucky to me. Can you set her up with a nice dude or have her not get intimate with anyone besides Jess of course (lol)? I'll go the NTR route (which it wouldn't be as I am not interested in her in that way) if I have too to get my girl, Jess.
No, the only guys Christine can have on the NTR route are only Robert and Silver no other guys involved.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Would it affect MC & Chris relationship if I cheat with Jess in winter resort?
She get angry, but after that she asks u if u want open relationship or not, and if u choose traditional relationship try dont cheat her again if u dont want the bad ending.. (but in my run, I cheated her after that and had good ending so.. idk really haha)

Reactions: Slytherin͏

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Would it affect MC & Chris relationship if I cheat with Jess in winter resort?
If you're on the more romantic route with Christine and you've had the threesome with Jess, the winter resort scene should have them continue the threesomes in the ending. If you're on the more horny route then I believe it will lead to the MC and Jess continuing a separate relationship.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
This is the 4th time i'm fkng Jess(including threesome). She's too hot to resist.
Yeah, she's difficult to turn down. Didn't get her in the ending the first time but then I figured out how to get the "happy" ending with the threesome and even wrote a walkthrough for it last month since the one in the OP wasn't particularly clear on how to go about it.
Here's a walkthrough I worked on today.
There are a couple of occasions where you have to use the console commands, but I've marked them at the appropriate spots.

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
Yeah, she's difficult to turn down. Didn't get her in the ending the first time but then I figured out how to get the "happy" ending with the threesome and even wrote a walkthrough for it last month since the one in the OP wasn't particularly clear on how to go about it.
Played 3 times from saved where MC knocked up Chris. I rejected Sonya, rejected Veruca, rejected Monica, yet Chris left me after abortion every time.... figured it out somehow how to get happy ending with Chris pregnancy(got happy ending even after threesome with Jess at resort, quickie with Sonya and making Veruca pregnant.)

Last edited:

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
This game is very good but to be really excellent lacks:
- more sense to the points a character has (if you have high stats with Jessica and low with Christine, it's obvious who the MC likes more);
- better endings (feels rushed);
- better NTR management (Christine should cheat when feelings for MC go very low);
- gallery with all scenes (plus locked unseen scenes);
- summary of available endings (reached and still undiscovered ones).

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
Great game, but wtf with the rushed endings? Monica was teased so bad like something was coming and then the game ends leaving you feeling you just wasted your time and just generally unfulfilled. Finding that a lot with these games. Shame. I know you need money like anyone else, but you could at least try. Great build, but shit ending..like you just gave up.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
wow, great game, but wtf with the rushed endings? Monica was teased so bad like something was coming and then the game ends leaving you feeling you just wasted your time and money? Finding that a lot with these games. Shame. I know you need money like anyone else, but you could at least try. Great build, but shit ending..like you just gave up.
Interesting perspective. I enjoyed much of the game, but I did feel that the transition from story to epilogue was a sudden surprising transition. I've played two games in the genre that ended with epilogues (this one and Melody). In both cases, my reaction was "Wait! I wasn't through playing!" Between the two, I'd have to say that Melody's epilogue was a bit more elaborate, charting their lives years into the future.

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
Interesting perspective. I enjoyed much of the game, but I did feel that the transition from story to epilogue was a sudden surprising transition. I've played two games in the genre that ended with epilogues (this one and Melody). In both cases, my reaction was "Wait! I wasn't through playing!" Between the two, I'd have to say that Melody's epilogue was a bit more elaborate, charting their lives years into the future.
Melody was one that I wanted to get into, but the game seemed very tame. This one was pretty tame as well with hints of some better stuff. A lot of the content near the end was getting good. Once Monica came in and especially once jessica whipped out the alcohol I was thinking this is about to get really good and then it ended. I have played several games on here recently and honestly Sisterly Lust gave me everything I was hoping for and more. A really good story, characters and dirty sex with everyone. There has been a couple of other good ones too, but way too many unfinished games on here. I wrote that right after I finished it and was just so disappointed. Just feels unfinished.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I've started Sisterly Lust. Now that I've reached the current end of the other in progress games, I should return there.

Bgibbs666

Aug 1, 2018
Lame, played the android version & it ends right after the MC picks who has the better butt in the ski resort spa, according to the walkthrough there should be a whole extra scene, oh well at least I now know that there's only one threesome with Jessica & Candice that I can get, not sure if the hinted at Sonya, MC & Candice threesome is possible

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes